Search results

1. milo raptors

want to build up a 5hp briggs..

you can do easy little things throw a hot plug on it maby take off the fixed jet carb for a adjustable throw a header on it maby a thinner head gasket maby if you wana get wild a little cam but if you get over stock rpm get an arc rod at the least
  2. milo raptors

Alcohol Engine?

it looks like they put gravel in the oil
  3. milo raptors

gas in oil

im thinkin ring leak down at first but since its outa exast its gota be running realy rich an i dont know how much can leack down the vlavel bushing in such a short amount of time i dought much so chekc rings first
  4. milo raptors

My dream motor!!!

maby with a tir with super grab tread on a drag strip :wink:
  5. milo raptors

Convert flathead to overhead valves

im with him i saw it some were maby clements but it was an OHV conversion kit for like blockzillas or similar drag blocks it was all billet to on a side note a raptors is an aluminum can compard to a 10 to 1 compres ratios itd bloc the clyinder clean to the moon :xmas-smiley-016:
  6. milo raptors

5hp mods?

hmm 50 dolar rod a pipe air cleaner ditch the gov lap in your walves hone cylinder new rings pop e bay for cheap heads
  7. milo raptors

stock briggs parts

hey this offer still stands i still have lots of parts hangin out for 5 hp
  8. milo raptors

Briggs 5hp I/C parts

i gree with him they help on scrmers but for mild not to much i belive i heard a raptor 3 piston was the heavyest an had the lightes wrist pin an a raptor 2 piston was the lightest as for heads a mill or thinner gasket is the beter choice
  9. milo raptors

hahaha thanks guys

hahaha thanks guys
  10. milo raptors

Build a "Quad" from 4 5hp blocks

id try cuting the facing off the blocks an having them welded to gether but the theres isues of strenth dude to vibration an the cranks
  11. milo raptors

Scored a Briggs 5hp I/C flathead

im calin S
  12. milo raptors

HS40 to HS50 flywheel swap?

the ports are bigger in the 50 to
  13. milo raptors

Flam Thrower Exhaust - HELP

look im13 an im guna tell you dont bullshit with that stuf i personaly know how to do it but i wouldnt do it on a mini bike but the go karts a diferent stry:pimp:
  14. milo raptors

COPPER Homemade exhaust pipe?

umm youll have to rephrase that the way you sed it is weird
  15. milo raptors

New Briggs Project

i duno bout that but the 98 is in the 300 range so you have to cut valle reliefs in the head for it
  16. milo raptors

Flam Thrower Exhaust - HELP

hahahahaahaha so true so true
  17. milo raptors

COPPER Homemade exhaust pipe?

actualy they quench those had gaskets an i belive quenching copper makes it even softer then they put some coating on the out side of it
  18. milo raptors

my baseball bat

lucky my neibors dont even warn me the chicken shits just call the police now i cant ride my bobber :sadcrying4:
  19. milo raptors

Tecumseh Carburetors

cause you opend you carb an it was wite inside with aluminium oxide?