Search results

1. buddha52

Picked up a Raptor

May want to check for offset key for flywheel if indeed was used for alcohol. You can also just change out the main jet with a stock one and if they didn't go crazy on orifice size behind jet you should be good to go.
  2. buddha52

5hp Flathead Parts

Just started clearing out my left over parts from my building days. All prices + shipping. Any questions let me know. ARC rods 6350 and 6328 w/piston Don't know piston size at this time. $25 each IC Bore Dual Bearing Block,side cover and head. STD bore and un touched ports. $50 EZ BORE...
  3. buddha52

Need tecumseh expert or former employee.

I have seen markings like that on donated equipment that manufactures send to Vo Techs and trade schools.
  4. buddha52

Briggs Raptor/5HP "LOOP" header

25 + shipping.
  5. buddha52

5hp Briggs Flattie (parts engine)

Does the choke on the carb pull out the back or is there a lever on the side below air filter? Pictures would be nice. Thanks :smile:
  6. buddha52

ARC rod Bearing problems

You have to line up the ears on the bearing to match the notch in the rod and cap and push them in place. Never had a issue. LMK
  7. buddha52

NOS Raptor 3 in the red crate. best offer

HELLO is this thing on??? I think we have a storyteller in our midsts.:wink:
  8. buddha52

NOS Raptor 3 in the red crate. best offer

Will you take $250.00?:smile:
  9. buddha52

5hp Briggs Flattie (parts engine)

Is it a steel sleeve block? And has any port work been done? Thanks
  10. buddha52

stuff for sale

Got the carb and head today! Great items,thanks:smile: ps. Is the piston sold yet? if not let me know and I will take it.
  11. buddha52

stuff for sale

You got money!:smile:
  12. buddha52

stuff for sale

I will take the clone head and carb. What address to send money with Paypal Thanks
  13. buddha52

13hp honda motor.

$100.00 shipped?
  14. buddha52

Piston Clearance

Kool Bore or Sleeve?
  15. buddha52

Weird phrases our fathers said..Post them

My Dad would would always say " I'm going to jerk a knot in your neck!":smile:
  16. buddha52

28.5mm Racing carb for Sale

Hi Charles, Would this work on the motor I bought from you this summer? I still can't find a filter adapter for the Ibea. If it will I will send payment. Thanks Buddha "Hillbilly's from Hell":wink:
  17. buddha52

Briggs 5hp flathead

Goldfinger, In your pics the carb you have is a fixed jet carb. Will work just a little harder to tune. You may want to try and find a early pulsajet and tank to put on your motor.
  18. buddha52

Connection Rod no bearings?

Stock rods no inserts,billet rods are machined for inserts to fit stock crank.
  19. buddha52

don't now were to put the spring in the pull start

Try just loosening both nuts a bit. May be too tight on the starter pawl (dog) JMHO:confused:
  20. buddha52

clone build

I found great tanks at KingsMotorBikes - Bicycle Engine Miscellaneous Parts They have 2.5L and 4L tanks and chrome