Search results

1. corzacbri

Muskin Dune Cat

Hi guys got a Muskin Dune Cat, and got a question, the differential i think is a Peerless brand. one of the axle shafts is broke. i was wondering if I could just replace one shaft or would it be easier and cheaper to just put a one piece axle in it.
  2. corzacbri

Custom 3 Wheel bike

Hi guys found this on Craigslist, Its a custom 3 wheel bike with a 6.5 hp honda clone engine. It just needs a clutch and chain. I was thinking of switching the back tires to maybe some different tires. The tank is a real harley tank, which i was wondering if it could be hooked up to the engine...
  3. corzacbri

New Three Wheeler

Hi Guys just got this on a trade. I have no idea who makes it, It doesnt look homemade. It has a 6.5 hp Honda clone engine. A Tav 2 torgue converter, Hydraulic back brakes, And FFFFFFFFFFFFlllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss. Does anyone possibly know how makes it...
  4. corzacbri

Converted Mower Go Kart with wheelie Bar

Hi guys, Have A new project to start, I shoud get it saturday. Its a husky mower made by Mtd. It has been made into a Go Kart, Not by me but still cool. My question is it has no engine on it and i was wondering If a 5.5hp or 6hp would work on it. The guy I am getting it from said he had a 12hp...
  5. corzacbri

Alsport MTS 30 ?????

Hi guys, found another trike, I think it is a MTS-30 but not sure. The price is great only $100. Let me know if anybody knows for sure what it is. I will be picking ot up next weekend. thanks Guys for all the help. The custom trike I posted last Just needs the throttle cable hooked up but I rode...
  6. corzacbri

Throttle help on a 5 hp Briggs.

Hi guys got this Custom Trike with a 5hp Briggs engine on it. My question is the throttle on the carb is got a rod running to the bottom of the engine where the cable hooks up, It looks to me like and older push/pull throttle on a wood splitter. My question is can I take the rod off and safely...
  7. corzacbri

çustom Trike

Hi all Just got this last night. It has a 5hp briggs that just needs a throttle spring. My question is the tank is a real tank, but the engine has a carb on its tank. Is the away to use the tank on the frame and not the one on the engine. My thoughts were to run a line from the top tank to the...
  8. corzacbri

yamaha blaster engine swap

Hi does anyone know if you can swap the engine on a yamaha blaster with a briggs or tecumseh. I may have found a blaster with a possible bad engine and have a 8hp briggs on hand. Any info would be helpful.
  9. corzacbri

Alsport / Trisport for sale

Hi guys, Hate to do this but this one has to go. My daughters birthday is coming up and still no job. Money is tight. Its a ts series, I dont have the original jack shaft and there is no motor. I would like to sell it locally had a guy from Wisconsin that wanted it but the shipping would be a...
  10. corzacbri

Tri-Rod Pictures

Hi Guys here are some pictures of the Tri-Rod I picked up this weekend. I am happy because I have a complete comet series 20 ? torgue converter. The only thing I didnt get was the handlebars. It all looks in real good shape just needs put back together. Any help or info would be greatfuly...
  11. corzacbri

Tri-Rod project

Hi Guys, Sorry its been a while since my last real post. Its been a long day, It started about 11 a.m today with about a two hour car ride to Lima Ohio. I only got lost a few times. But when I finally got to where I was going I was Happy. I got a complete Tri-rod minus the handlebars. I have the...
  12. corzacbri

Trisport TS series body fabrication

Hi guys, I had an idea last night for a body for my trike. I had a set of fiberglass fenders sitting in the garage, And thought of hacking them to come up with some kind of body. If I like it I will need to do some fiberglass work, but it shouldn't be hard. Let me know what you guys think and if...
  13. corzacbri

Help to identify this Alsport

Hi Guys sorry it been a while since my last post, been looking for a job after 10 years at my old job. I just got this trike yesterday, I know its an Alsport but not sure on the model, any info would be greatly appricated,
  14. corzacbri

Can someone help me identify this trike?

Hi I recently got this trike and would like some help identifying it. I think it is a Scat TraCker but i am not sure. Can anyone help.
  15. corzacbri

Hi my name is Tim, I am 38 years old. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 11 year old stepdaughter and a 15 year old stepson. I love speed and making things go faster.