Search results

1. Sooner79

Probably a good thing I quit driving the car...

With tire wear like that, I suspect you have some worn front end parts in addition to needing an alignment.
  2. Sooner79

Coleman Foot Pegs

I saw those on Amazon. Maybe I’ll give them a try.
  3. Sooner79

Coleman Foot Pegs

Are there any Amazon/eBay foot peg options available for the BT200X and CT200U other than the cleated motocross style ones? I’d like some with with rubber inserts or covers to replace the stock ones. Thanks!
  4. Sooner79

Honda GX Clone Gas Cap Leak

Thanks. I’ll order that one.
  5. Sooner79

Any chance you can identify which particular one you bought? They all look the same from the top but the way they attach to the tank is how they differ. The one I have that leaks has a spring that controls how tight it grabs the tank.
  6. Sooner79

I searched and only found one thread that addressed the apparently quite common fuel leak from the GX clone gas cap. The fix was flipping the gasket upside down, which I tried, but it made my leak worse. Has anyone found a solution that fixed this annoying problem? Maybe using two of the...
  7. Sooner79

Soo ive tested the Baja past its limit......

Karma for riding on the golf course. Not really a very cool or wise thing to do.
  8. Sooner79

little help, what is this? And if possible what years produced?

Whatever it is, it makes a really cool footstool in your den.
  9. Sooner79

2012 Baja Mini - Predator 212

You’ll still use the rear chain. Also, it looks like you won’t have to raise the engine on a Baja like you do on the Coleman version of the same mini bike. Watch this and find others and it will make more sense to you how it works:
  10. Sooner79

Any TAV30 clone will work. Here’s a good deal on Amazon...
  11. Sooner79

The original engine has a 5/8” shaft. The Predator has a 3/4” shaft. You’re going to need to get a new 3/4” shaft clutch. If it were me, I’d get a torque converter instead, which you can get for under $100 on Amazon. It’ll make a huge difference in both acceleration and top speed.
  12. Sooner79

Old Tecumseh engine oil, Synthetic or regular?

Use conventional oil (mineral - not synthetic). Older engines weren’t manufactured to as tight of tolerances as newer ones and thus using synthetic oil doesn‘t protect the engine as well and may cause leaks and additional wear on the older engine.
  13. Sooner79

MY RUPP SCRAMBLER

That would be snapped up in just a few minutes where I live. What a deal!
  14. Sooner79

Record Price For An HS50 Slant Intake?

The big question is: What does your girlfriend think about your idea of a “hot date”? (That is, IF she’s still your girlfriend}.
  15. Sooner79

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

Why don’t you kids take your argument to PM’s. The vast majority of us here aren’t interested in being involved in your bickering.
  16. Sooner79

Massimo MB200 Cargo Rack

I suspect the one that Coleman offers for their CT200 would fit or could be made to very easily. See link: http://3546502.shop.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.3546502/sc.27/category.205218/ctype.SS/SS.205218/.f
  17. Sooner79

WHAT DID I JUST BUY?

Super Bronc.
  18. Sooner79

196cc or 212 build

“I'd like it to run around 60 or 70 at least.“ No thank you on a CT200 frame (cheap Chinese steel).
  19. Sooner79

RIP Dill

Very sorry to hear about Dill, @Strigoi. I know exactly how you feel. My wife and I have been married for 38 years and we’ve had two Beagles. The first live almost 18 years and the day we had to put her down was arguably the saddest day of my life at that time. After about a year of her...
  20. Sooner79

Honda GC160?

I like the way the vertical cylinder looks - like a vintage motorcycle engine.