Search results

1. C

NOS Clinton "Touch-N'-Go" Primer bulb kits

I know these are a hard to find part for restoring your Clinton mini bike engine! I had a hard time finding them for years and landed a bunch in a deal. Have 20+ kits available. You get a primer bulb (green in color is standard), mounting base and screw and the hose to your carburetor. Note...
  2. C

PA: Clinton 2 cycle engine air filters NOS

I can check them on a tillotson for you. I believe they do.
  3. C

PA: Clinton 2 cycle engine air filters NOS

I have a bunch of these air filter's I would like to sell. Several different styles to choose from to fit anything from a Panther A400, to a chainsaw or VS200 lawnmower engine. All pieces are NOS and are $15 per filter assembly. Group buy welcome. I also have a full inventory of parts so PM...
  4. C

Stuck Clinton

I have a bunch of parts and can provide whatever you need for this engine. Including governor weights. Send me an email at clintonnut_85@hotmail.com Charlie
  5. C

Picked up old Clinton. Need info

The 404 began production in 1961. As for what year yours is, I would guess 1965-1970. It is a 3.5 hp. There is no real way to tell the year based on serial number (yet) Charlie
  6. C

Clinton minibike engine

Depends on what the 498 is. Send me a PM with model number and pictures. Thanks
  7. C

Clinton minibike engine

bump
  8. C

Clinton minibike engine

I'm offering this engine to you guys first because it is perfect for a minibike. The engine is a 3.5hp Clinton 4 cycle and has a rebuilt carburetor, new air cleaner, new throttle mechanism and the magneto has been gone through. Engine runs amazing and is very powerful. Can idle at extremely slow...
  9. C

Clinton ATB's for sale pic's part 1

I have been looking for one for years but these are not in my price range. GLWS Charlie
  10. C

Clinton Engines/parts Pennsylvania

I have lots of parts for a VS200. I once built an entire engine out of NOS parts and can probably do it again... Charlie
  11. C

The main reason I'm trying to thin out is I'm in the process of buying more and it would for sure overwhelm my current shelving arrangement. I keep what I need and then offer the rest that I don't need often at a cheaper price. Charlie
  12. C

Nice motor you have in the avatar! I always wanted an NRI training school engine... I have used, rebuilt carburetors but nothing new at the moment. The model number would tell me the specs of the carburetor and what I could do is sell you the choke and throttle levers you need and you could go...
  13. C

Unfortunately I don't really have much for decals because most have dried up and gone to dust. I do have some newer style ones but they are not period correct. Charlie
  14. C

Here's a taste for you guys: Some 4 cycle / 2 cycle stuff I would like to sell Majority of the inventory This is an engine I just finished. New internals, rebuilt ignition/carburetor everything blasted and primed ready for paint. Some from the past: I...
  15. C

Clinton ATB (all terrain bike)

I wondered the same thing. If it had a ski, it may be worth making an offer. I've seen these things in worse shape. My dad didn't seem too phased by the price :thumbsup::scooter:
  16. C

Clinton ATB (all terrain bike)

I know, it's a long shot but I'd like to find one for my collection. There is one on Craigslist but it has a bit of an absurd price in my opinion. Thanks Charlie
  17. C

Looks to be a 3-3.5hp Clinton engine. Aluminum block model 3100 or 4100. They were made in the late 1950s to the early 1960s. Charlie
  18. C

Hi Guys, I'm still heavily involved in Clinton Engines but now, I'm trying to focus on just a few models. I am mainly interested in the cast iron and 2 cycle engines. I would like to sell some of my 4 Cycle aluminum block engines/parts. I have NOS parts and used. If you have any interest, PM...
  19. C

Briggs & Stratton 5s:

Nice find with the Clinton. Your engine appears to be made no earlier than 1952 and no later than 1955. The starter you have was made by a company called Schnacke. This starter was patented as a "reliable alternative" to the traditional rope and pulley method of starting. I have had several...
  20. C

Clinton ATB

Since I am a Clinton collector I am looking for a Clinton ATB. It is a minibike with a track. Some people ask prices like they are worth their weight in gold but I wouldn't want to spend more than $400. Can do Clinton engine buildups as trades. Charlie