Clinton Engines/parts Pennsylvania

Hi Guys,

I'm still heavily involved in Clinton Engines but now, I'm trying to focus on just a few models. I am mainly interested in the cast iron and 2 cycle engines. I would like to sell some of my 4 Cycle aluminum block engines/parts. I have NOS parts and used. If you have any interest, PM me and I'll give you further details.

Thanks

Charlie

right on charlie!thanks for your help.. It looks like its a 3100 gem from pics ive seen...lol now that ive cleaned it up and gave it fresh paint...lets see if i can get her goin...tnks again

Here's a taste for you guys:

Some 4 cycle / 2 cycle stuff I would like to sell

Majority of the inventory

This is an engine I just finished. New internals, rebuilt ignition/carburetor everything blasted and primed ready for paint.

Some from the past:

I offer parts, rebuilding service and good running/core engines.

Thanks

Charlie

That's quite a collection of parts you seem to have on those shelves !

I've got a Clinton NOS 2.5 motor (probably one of their later models)...looks similar to the 3.5 you just redid...anyway, mine needs a carburetor...

If you have any carbs for a 4 cycle 2.5 hp, let me know, and i'll find the exact model number off mine (it's in the garage, as well as in my avatar picture..and I'm in the house right now !)

Thank you, and good luck on the sale of all your parts.

Unfortunately I don't really have much for decals because most have dried up and gone to dust. I do have some newer style ones but they are not period correct.

Charlie

That's quite a collection of parts you seem to have on those shelves !

I've got a Clinton NOS 2.5 motor (probably one of their later models)...looks similar to the 3.5 you just redid...anyway, mine needs a carburetor...

If you have any carbs for a 4 cycle 2.5 hp, let me know, and i'll find the exact model number off mine (it's in the garage, as well as in my avatar picture..and I'm in the house right now !)

Thank you, and good luck on the sale of all your parts.
Nice motor you have in the avatar! I always wanted an NRI training school engine... I have used, rebuilt carburetors but nothing new at the moment. The model number would tell me the specs of the carburetor and what I could do is sell you the choke and throttle levers you need and you could go ahead and purchase an NOS carburetor off ebay and swap the correct levers in.

Charlie

The main reason I'm trying to thin out is I'm in the process of buying more and it would for sure overwhelm my current shelving arrangement. I keep what I need and then offer the rest that I don't need often at a cheaper price.

Charlie

Hi! I emailed you awhile back about some parts, but I guess you were busy with your Cummins stuff. ;) I am interested in a Carter "N" rebuild kit and Clinton B700 gasket set, and the below tank decal, if you have them.......let me know what you need for them if you do.

I hope to get that neat old engine going and have the parts to maintain it and keep it running. :thumbsup:

By the way, I have a ton of Cummins manuals, if there are any you are looking for..... (or for about anything else (car, truck, motorcycle, heavy equipment, tractor, you name it!) :smile:

Last edited:
Hey Buck! Beautiful sunny day here in Portland and getting the Ding How out as I type!........a great excuse to shirk work for awhile...lol. Going to try and get some video, too. The 3.5HP Tec is running like a champ!

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

Hey Buck! Beautiful sunny day here in Portland and getting the Ding How out as I type!........a great excuse to shirk work for awhile...lol. Going to try and get some video, too. The 3.5HP Tec is running like a champ!

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk
Nice to see someone so close!!!! Boring is STILL socked in with thick fog.... But it didnt stop me from rippin around on my bonanza today... yesterday... etc!! lol i ride EVERYWHERE!!!! wanna race????:wink::thumbsup::devil2:

Oh yeah, the fog is rolling in HEAVY the last few nights but generally is burned off by noon....amazing stretch of no rain we have been having, really unseasonal for this time of year.

Where do you ride at out Boring way? (on or off road?) I have been "ridin' dirty" outlaw style on the streets here in PDX....ride for a bit and then hide the bike in case someone called the Po'Po, lol (fortunately I am on good terms with the neighbors and have a pretty quiet exhaust) :thumbsup:

Nice to see someone so close!!!! Boring is STILL socked in with thick fog.... But it didnt stop me from rippin around on my bonanza today... yesterday... etc!! lol i ride EVERYWHERE!!!! wanna race????:wink::thumbsup::devil2:

Nice motor you have in the avatar! I always wanted an NRI training school engine... I have used, rebuilt carburetors but nothing new at the moment. The model number would tell me the specs of the carburetor and what I could do is sell you the choke and throttle levers you need and you could go ahead and purchase an NOS carburetor off ebay and swap the correct levers in.

Charlie
Would you have much in the way of parts for a VS-200?

Oh yeah, the fog is rolling in HEAVY the last few nights but generally is burned off by noon....amazing stretch of no rain we have been having, really unseasonal for this time of year.

Where do you ride at out Boring way? (on or off road?) I have been "ridin' dirty" outlaw style on the streets here in PDX....ride for a bit and then hide the bike in case someone called the Po'Po, lol (fortunately I am on good terms with the neighbors and have a pretty quiet exhaust) :thumbsup:
I WISH it would burn off at all>>>>???? lol last 5 days nuthin but FOG.... its crap I tells ya...lol cuz i know just 4 miles away in gresham its sunny!! So anyway.. I do ALOT of riding out here and surrounding roads(242nd,272nd,telford,hell I just got back from riding to gresham liquor across from fred meyers in gresham...lol clackamas is a lil more relaxed:scooter: