Search results

1. O

1970/71 Azusa Recreational Components Catalog

Here is the 1970/71 Azusa Recreational Components Catalog I scanned from front cover to back cover. There are 40 pages of full-size scans. that make you cry. Here is the first 20 pages (max pics allowed per post) including Cover and table of contents. Even though you can't get this...
  2. O

1970/71 K&P MFG./Bug Products Kart Literature/Catalog

For you Kart guys. My dad ordered this catalog around 1970 and it was my "dream book" when I was kid. I also posted some Bug/Flea Mini-Bike stuff from the same catalog here...
  3. O

1970/71 K&P MFG./Bug Products Flea Mini-Bike Literature

I found my childhood “dream books/catalogues” and am in the process of scanning them to post here for you guys if that’s OK with site admin. They are the 1970/71 K&P/Bug Products Kart and Mini-bike Catalogue and a 35 page Azusa Recreational Vehicle Component Catalogue. I’m almost done...
  4. O

Mini-bike on Dumb & Dumber ...who knows...

what brand bike that is? This has probably been discussed here before but.... The mini-bike scene in the movie Dumb & Dumber is one of my fav parts of that movie - does anyone know what brand mini-bike they are riding? It looks like it might have an Azusa 3-spoke mag type wheel on the...
  5. O

Introduction - and Cat mini-bike questions..

..and story. HI there, I’m new here and my name is Greg. I’ve decided to dig out my old Cat mini-bike I got when I was 11 years old and put it back together, as it has been stored in pieces since around 1995, after I rescued it from my dad's rotting shed. I don’t know anything about it...