Search results

1. Street Smart

Connecting rod question???

I just picked up a Tec LH195SP (I think a 2005). It`s so clean! It looks brand new except for the small hole where the rod came through in the front ... LOL Crank looks really good and I can weld the case. I was wondering if the ARC Billet rod #6282 would fit? Any input? or should I order a...
  2. Street Smart

Foot pegs, forward mounted or mid mounted which do you prefer???

Like most around here I have a couple :out: of each type... where ever the factory put them. But when I`m building one and have a choice where I should mount them I`m never sure forward or mid... Was curious what others thought were better or more comfortable...
  3. Street Smart

Hey... having a problem placing an order on OldMiniBikes warehouse

Been having a problem placing an order on OldMiniBikes warehouse, I`m trying to check out and pay with Paypal then it tells me, "Checkout is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later". Am I doing something wrong? Tried Monday and again today. Hent
  4. Street Smart

WTB triple tree fork plates

Looking to make some forks and want to buy the plates pre made (steel). If some one knows where to find some please let me know. Thank you OldMiniBikes
  5. Street Smart

Ad on craigslist North Jersey Drag Racing

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/d/mini-bike-drag-racing/6519621032.html (I copied from the ad) "hi I am looking to start up mini bike drag racing and would like to know who would be interested in competing ,, I am also going to start building and selling mini bike drag frames from bare...
  6. Street Smart

Sad day for drag racing in North East - Englishtown will no longer have drag racing

OLD BRIDGE - Raceway Park, a haven for car racing enthusiasts for decades, announced that effective immediately it will no longer conduct drag racing events. The business, owned and operated by the Napp family for more than five decades, is being reorganized, according to a statement posted...
  7. Street Smart

Any one we know?

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/d/wanted-place-to-ride-my-mini/6429953855.html not a bad idea :scooter:
  8. Street Smart

Lookin for a 1" thumb throttle...

Lookin for a thumb throttle for a 1" handle bars, everyone I`ve found are 7/8"-22mm. :thumbsup:
  9. Street Smart

lookin for a rear axle differential for a three wheeler

I`m lookin to build another three wheeled mini bike and need a "peerless" type of differential. Last one I bought from Northern, worked well. Let me know what you have.
  10. Street Smart

Raceway Park Englishtown swap meet 4/15-4/17

Lookin like great weather this weekend in our area. As always I have a spot on the pit side of the track near the old gas pumps F46-48. I`ll be there Sat and probably Sun, look for my orange `70 Chevy panel truck.
  11. Street Smart

World Formula flywheel question

W/F flywheels come with a gear on the back for the electric start, would removing it be a problem? Seems like unnecessary rotating weight. Anyone try it or have problems after removing it? :shrug:
  12. Street Smart

Hemi Predator gas tank leaking WTF...

Anyone have any problems with the tank leaking at the seam? Just picked up the engine on Sat, new in a clean box. Was "throwing " together a knock around bike for my buddy to use as a pit bike at the track. Fired it up tonight, started on first pull, runs great. Smelling gas and see it seeping...
  13. Street Smart

Comet TAV belt question

i need to replace the belt on my Comet TAV, it came with a #203589 belt... Is #203589A the same? :shrug: Thanks in advance, Charlie.
  14. Street Smart

Anyone have a Harbor Freight coupon?

Anyone have a printable Harbor Freight coupon good for this weekend (aug 22-24)? Theres a tent sale and was hoping to double up on a discount./
  15. Street Smart

Predator Hemi vs. non-Hemi

I`ve read alot of the build up threads and I`m guessing if I`m gonna buy a new Predator I should get the hemi version. I was hoping maybe someone had pics of the two different heads. I`m still not sure what the actual difference is. Thanks in advance.
  16. Street Smart

"Never ran" Honda GX340 engine

A "never run" GX340 honda motor for sale. It has some cosmetic scratches but it is still brand new. $450, Id rather not ship because of the size and weight. But I can box it up if I need to, plus actual shipping from Brooklyn N.Y. 11234.
  17. Street Smart

Another Bonanza question ???

I`m getting a BC1200 together for Windber, trying to really do it up. Can someone help me out with pics of what it would have had for a kickstand? Or maybe someone has one for sale? I`d like to put one on it.
  18. Street Smart

Bonanza BC1200 wheel question

I`m redoing a Bonanza BC1200 i picked up a while ago, like everything else it is snowballing out of control :out:. So now after powdercoating the frame and fenders it`s really hard putting back all the old parts. I`m looking at the 6" kidney bean wheels (which looked ok before) but they are...
  19. Street Smart

Briggs World Formula, we need more power!!!

I`m looking to "step-up" the power on a world formula engine. I know it`s built for class racing but there doesn`t seem to be to many upgrades available. Any advice or links would be appreciated, thanks.
  20. Street Smart

Briggs exhaust question? Animal/World Formula

First question, does an Animal and a World Formula use the same header? I`m looking for a pipe to exit under the seat (like in the pic) , I was hoping to find something pre-made.