Search results

1. Nick Flores

harbor freight lathe,good or bad

Well made tools come from Japan too. You just need to know what you're looking at. Look around for a used lathe at auctions, on Craigslist, the newspaper.... A HF lathe can work, but for the same money you can find an oldie but goodie.
  2. Nick Flores

My saturday afternoon project....I must be a glutton for punishment

Nice work. I would've done the same just to save the OG part. It puts money into your mill when you can save on tin.
  3. Nick Flores

"Pass Time" on Speed Channel

That's a cool show. My lady likes to watch and actually gets pretty into it. Trust me thats a BIG step... I knew a handful of folks from some of the episodes they shot here in AZ. It'd be cool to get in on the action if they come through again.
  4. Nick Flores

im going to light my ass on fire i just know it

Old tools rule! Old tools that make fire... RAD!
  5. Nick Flores

nice tow truck

As a guy who's towed about 25,000 cars in my lifetime, I've done and seen some pretty crazy :censure:.... This tops the list however.....
  6. Nick Flores

Briggs Flatheads...and stuff...

OK guys... The parts engines are spoken for. I still have the white 2hp and the Monky Wards 5hp... MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! I'm looking for a rigid frame mini to build up so trades welcome!!! Oh yeah... I still have all the junk too...
  7. Nick Flores

Tools, tools, tools its never ending

Swaps meets is one I forgot to mention... this month alone I've picked up 1/4 Craftsman deep socket set... $5 (SAE and Metric, plus four extentions) 6" Channel locks.. new.............. $2 2 Snap-On two drawer boxes.... $10 pair 1950's Craftsman tool chest..... $20 I won't even...
  8. Nick Flores

osama bin laden DEAD!!!!!!

Shoula took his ass alive.... Good news none-the-less.
  9. Nick Flores

Alright guys, before I get confused on who wants what, please send me a PM with your info and which part you're after. Thanks.
  10. Nick Flores

How 'bout $20?
  11. Nick Flores

Tools, tools, tools its never ending

Check the pawnshop. Always good tools to be found. There's always a bin full of loose sockets and "junk". I've gathered up set after set of every highline brand by taking a few minutes to dig through.
  12. Nick Flores

I'm pretty sure its a 5hp unit, about 95% sure.... I can pull it and send you some pics on Sunday.
  13. Nick Flores

I do have a fw cltuches for sale and Im parting out the parts engines so the tank us for sale too.. Make me an offer boys, I really do need to get this stuff gone. Not only is the small block engine coming home but I'm picking up a t-bucket roller.... Not much room left in the shop!
  14. Nick Flores

Just a note in here

I think that sums it up quite nicely... or if this :censure: keeps up maybe we can install a "bitch-slap" button next to our avatars? :laugh:
  15. Nick Flores

I'm in talks with a guy over that piece. When I get home this afternoon I will know if the deal is done for sure. You are on deck if the first guy doesn't take it off my hands.
  16. Nick Flores

Just a note in here

Hey Hent, On another forum I belong to, a lot of guys offer up stuff for auction. They post a thread, guys bid, and once the moderators get the cash the OP ships the winner their prize. All of the proceeds typically go to the site. I think it'd be a cool way to raise funds for OldMiniBikes. I know...
  17. Nick Flores

Time for this stuff to go, I'm gearing up for Bonneville and need to make room to assemble my SBF. NEW PRICES... FEEL FREE TO HAGGLE WITH ME.... White 2HP... $80 shipped Monky Wards 5hp.... $100 bucks to your door. and who cares about the rest of that junk... I'll melt it down...
  18. Nick Flores

How about people read the rest of the thread that says OBO or that I'll take a C-Note shipped.....
  19. Nick Flores

Misc. parts for sale or trade for B&S tank

Shoot me a PM and we can figure out the shipping.
  20. Nick Flores

For the white 2 hp I'll go $100 shipped if that seems fair.