Search results

1. Nick Flores

Briggs Flatheads...and stuff...

Here we go again fellas.....:thumbsup: I picked up a few more flathead Briggs and am thinning the heard. These prices are certainly negotiable and I'm open to trades, particularly if you have a frame/roller you'd like to offer up. First up is a 2hp unit. Runs strong with no knocks or...
  2. Nick Flores

Brainstorming: Twin Engine Build

The idea of building a twin engine mini bike is floating around in my head. Frame up build and I'd like to use vintage engines. I basically have no parts and no material plans at this point so I'd like to hear some idea's and suggestions.
  3. Nick Flores

H35 Engine.

I picked this up in a lot of engines I bought the other day. Cleaned it up, fresh oil, and some fuel and it fired right up. Runs strong, no smoke, no noise. I'm a Briggs fan so this little guy will just end up sitting on a shelf unless you give it a new home. Asking $50 PS, Please...
  4. Nick Flores

Today's haul...

Hit up the local auto parts swap meet this morning. My buddy was trying to haggle some guy on a tiff mower he wanted the engine off of. Meanwhile I struck up a conversation with a guy at a couple booths down who mentioned he had "some old engines" under his trailer. Stopped at his place a few...
  5. Nick Flores

602 area guys? Lets ride!

Been trying to get a weekly ride/hang out type situation going with a buddy of mine. We've been meeting up in downtown Phoenix near the Central and McDowell. If you're a local, lets get this thing goin!
  6. Nick Flores

Check out this SWEET VIDEO I made.

Instead of posting a bunch of short clips on youtube, I edited them together. If you guys dig it, I'll post some from our "not so legal" downtown rides. YouTube - Haulin' Balls on The A-Knee-A-Lator!!!
  7. Nick Flores

How to Make a Stinger Exhaust Pipe

I posted this as a response to a question in the classified section. It was a bunch of typing so I thought it might fit well here as a thread. I made the pipe from some 1 5/8" tubing from the rems bin. Its flared a bit over an inch. Here's a quick explanation... If there is interest...
  8. Nick Flores

Cat 250x Ready to Ride...

Cat 250x Ready to Ride... With TECH!!! I really hate to make this post because this little bike is so much fun, but my hot rod project needs engine parts and being laid off makes it hard to splurge... Anyhow, my Cat 250x is up for sale. Its ready to ride as is, or take it apart and shoot...
  9. Nick Flores

Made a Stinger and Velocity Stack

Thought you guys might like to see a couple things I whipped up the other day. First up is this handy little noise maker and fire shooter... I took a piece of 1 5/8" tubing, made a pie cut with the plasma, chucked it in the vise and stiched it back together. Next up is this neat...
  10. Nick Flores

New wheels, Old Cat...

Hey guys, If I may start by saying; You guys have some sweet mini bikes on this site and a ton of great information. Thanks for having me! I believe this is my first post so please forgive me If I posted in the wrong area. Found this old Cat at a yard sale today. I walked away and drove on...
  11. Nick Flores

Oh great.... Nicky's here....

What's up fellas? One of my buddies has been lettin' us tear around on his old mini bike and I decided I should get in on the action. Keeping my eyes open for a cool old frame, bought an old Briggs Golden Boy engine at a yard sale, and impatiently awaiting that first ride.