Search results

1. B

Heald super bronc

I believe it is a spark-arrester exhaust. At least my uncle who give me my Vt-8 said so. He was the original owner. The bike looks identical to my Vt-8.
  2. B

Super Bronc project has begun

I'd be ashamed for you to see my bike.
  3. B

Quiet muffler Thread. Post videos. Looking for a quiet muffler for Pred 212.

I sure wish I could be so lucky. Still looking.
  4. B

Convert to electric power

Go for it. I am not sure you will get much enthusiasm here. These guys like gas! On the other hand it has been done before I am sure. Let us know your progress.
  5. B

super bronc paperwork

Usually a title is required to license the bike for use on the highway. When my uncle purchased his Super Bronc he purchased lights etc.so that he could get a title and then tags to ride it on the highway. He gave me the bike but hasn't found the title. I don't plan to obtain tags for it anyway.
  6. B

What is a Super Bronc worth?

If my Tecumseh dies for good I will convert the bike to all electric. In the meantime got to put on the new carburetor and get the thing running.
  7. B

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

I believe that is a Snapper rear end.
  8. B

Police Scooter

More fun than a Segway.
  9. B

Totegote Model 303 Collegiate - Was it street legal?

I suggest that you check with the authorities in your state. I know in some states you are required to have brakes on both wheels.
  10. B

OEM or new replacement carb?

Thanks for the advice. I will try to rebuild it first.
  11. B

OEM or new replacement carb?

I need to replace the carburator on my HM80. I think I have found a new OEM for much $$$ but see that replacement carbs are available from OldMiniBikes Warehouse for a lot less. Would OEM be worth the difference? The new OEM is over double in price. Or should I try to rebuild mine first...
  12. B

New Find, MTD Trail Flite

You did good! :smile:
  13. B

Super Bronc VT-8 Restoration

Muffler, muffler - what is a good solution for a relatively quiet muffler? Particularly one that has a spark arrester. Mine is shot. As I am beginning to rebuild my VT812 I am looking ahead to that problem. For the time being I will most likely use a standard straight generic one but...
  14. B

Super bronc vt10 restore

I have a VT8 sitting in my basement which my uncle gave me. Now is the time to start working on it. Plan on getting started in a week or so. My goal is to get it in good running/operating condition. It needs the seat repaired, a new carburator and muffler. Will postpone a complete renewal...
  15. B

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Is that a converted Snapper rear engine lawnmower?
  16. B

Gas Tanks

KBS8BALL and smallbikes get one each. Let me figure actual shipping from SC and I will get back to you.
  17. B

Gas Tanks

I was cleaning out my storage building yesterday and came across two little gas tanks that came off of my parents 1950's two-cycle push mowers. I believe the motors were Clinton's. The tanks are cylinders about 10 inches long and 5 inches in diameter and appear to be in good shape. They...
  18. B

Super Bronc Exhaust

I have the same problem. Mine is completely shot. This apparantly has been discussed before with no standard solution. So, I too am looking for ideas.
  19. B

Super Bronc cleanup

Ron of Power Tec says the original color is International Harvester red. That may be available at a auto parts or tractor parts place.