super bronc paperwork

When I bought my super bronc from my neighbor. He told me that it didn't come with paperwork.well.I'm selling it now and a potential buyer is telling me that he want paperwork for it.what paperwork were they sold with?

chrisr

The Heald Super Bronc were sold as a kit so when you received your Bronc you had to assemble it. From what I have seen for paperwork online and from speaking to others that they would have received the Bronc and a envelope which in the envelope would have showed the bike assembly schematic and some general installation instructions such as how to hook up the wiring, speedometer, brakes, etc... Hope that helps.

Usually a title is required to license the bike for use on the highway. When my uncle purchased his Super Bronc he purchased lights etc.so that he could get a title and then tags to ride it on the highway.

He gave me the bike but hasn't found the title. I don't plan to obtain tags for it anyway.

I have a title on the Hilltopper.

besk mentioned having a title for "highway" use ...
The best you could hope for is to have it road legal, not fast enough to go on the highway, tires likely are "not for highway use" ...

My two Honda ST90 bikes from the 70's both have titles. I had to go through Vermont to get them registered and plated before Louisiana here would title them.

The Louisiana DMV won't touch a vehicle on just a bill of sale but with a Vermont reggie, it's no problem.

Rick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk