Search results

1. yalipito

GX340 vs GX390

According to the Honda specs they both have the same bore and stroke. What makes them rated at different power levels? Head cc's?
  2. yalipito

Turning down crankshaft rpm

For those who have a lathe and have turned down a crankshaft (clutch side). What rpm did you use? Thanks
  3. yalipito

Comet 44 series magnum torque converter

I am thinking about one for my drag bike (B&S 305). I would like to hear (read) thoughts and opinions, preferably from people who have used or seen them used. Thanks.
  4. yalipito

1.3 rockers in B&S animal

Would there be any performance gain by installing 1.3 rockers and proper springs in an otherwise stock animal? Thanks
  5. yalipito

Animal, WF, intek parts

Parts for sale http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-classifieds/136370-briggs-animal-intek.html#post1075170
  6. yalipito

Briggs animal/ intek parts

I have some animal/ intek/ WF parts for sale. I would like to sell as a package but am willing to separate. Animal pvl flywheel and coil, World formula rod (used), animal piston with rings (barely used) and an intek crank. $150 plus shipping takes it all. 20161020_200718.jpg Photo by...
  7. yalipito

Engine problem, dying

Ok so here is my problem. Engine was running good with timing at 30* but I adv it 2* in search of the extra bit of power (arc adjustable flywheel) and the bike did not run good. I set timing back to 30 and now the engine blows flames and dies when you hit the throttle hard. I have gone thru...
  8. yalipito

Predator 60363 or 69730, why?

Well guys, I need your help choosing a predator since my briggs blew up today. Which of the two is better and why? It will remain stock for now. Thanks
  9. yalipito

Clutch opinions ???

Has anyone here used the "Hilliard Inferno Fury" clutch? I am looking for opinions on durability and locking ability. Thanks.
  10. yalipito

Starter ???

For those of you with the built up high compression engines. What are you doing to start these things? I just installed my built up briggs 305 onto project K&S and tried to pull start it and it almost took my arm off. Starters are expensive from what I found online. Have any of you DIY one?
  11. yalipito

Seat covering??? Anyone?

I went to an upholstery shop to price my seat and the guy wants $175 to cover my seat. It is not going to happen. Does anyone here do that kind of work? I can make handlebars and or bends of 1" tubing if anyone wants to barter or cash payment.
  12. yalipito

Project K&S update

It has been a little while since I started this project and it was put on hold while I worked on the house but today I worked on it a bit and here it is almost done. Ideas, opinions and comments are welcome.
  13. yalipito

Race ready Briggs 305 FS

For sale 12:1CR briggs 305, new dual ball bearing block with forged crank, arc rod, dyno 308 BS cam, oversized SS valves with dual springs, CM pushrods, ARC adj flywheel and OKO carb. All new except head which was worked by JRPW. Never been fired $1000 firm. I can text or email pics.
  14. yalipito

custom made drag mini bike FS

OK guys, I am giving up on the mini drag bike thing. This project is now for sale. It has a briggs animal/WF/modified engine with stock bore and stroke, ANmod1 cam, ARC rod, WF head with oversized SS valves and mikuni tm24 carb. The rims and forks are off of a x15 pocket bike, frame is my...
  15. yalipito

What clutch for drag racing Briggs WF engine?

What clutches are you guys using when drag racing these engines? Currently I'm using a tav2 and I don't seem to reach the power band for the engine even after a few tricks to the tav. I can do 330ft at 50mph/7300rpm and only 60/7950 rpm in the 660ft.
  16. yalipito

TAV2 aluminum cover and custom handlebars FS

For sale diamond plate tav2 cover and a custom made set of handlebars $25 ea plus shipping from 30214. PM for pics. Can't upload from photobucket. Thanks
  17. yalipito

Project K&S hornet

I found this little frame on CL and decided to get it and build something that the wife a daughter could ride. After 5 coats of paint removed and some minor mods here it is now. It will need a jackshaft added and some paint. A previous owner used a grinding wheel in an attempt to...
  18. yalipito

how do you delete photos?

Hi guys. I need help deleting some old pics. Please tell me how if you know.:confused:
  19. yalipito

Valve springs

I have a WF engine with an ANMod01 cam with 1.3 rockers, shaved head, oversized valves with green stripe springs. I believe that the valves are floating at around 7k because it starts blowing fire out of the exhaust and spitting out of the carb. The lash is not too tight. What springs should I...
  20. yalipito

8" wheels, pics please

Hi guys. I am putting together a mini that I bought and I want the bigger 8" wheels instead of the stock size which I don't have anyway. If you see my builds you will notice that I prefer the bigger wheels. Please post pics of your 8" wheels if you have them. Trying to decide what to get.