Search results

1. zaskar14

Asuza Build

Gear ratio is 12T front and 72T rear. Enough torque, you can pop wheelys if you want. Top speed is 29 MPH in asphalt (good speed for a bike with no suspension). I love the tires, in my opinion they are the right size, if you go bigger (and heavier) you might have problems with the clutch...
  2. zaskar14

Fastest Car!

I love Porsche's
  3. zaskar14

Fastest Car!

139 MPH 198? Porsche 930 in Houston,TX highway :out:
  4. zaskar14

Surly Bicycles

Voodooo Bizango
  5. zaskar14

Ok am i nuts (2012) what your opinion

Relax, nothing is going to happen. :drinkup: But it's always good to be ready :gunsmilie:
  6. zaskar14

basic set-up

Max-Torque clutch 3/4" for #35 chain, 12T or a Torque Converter. You have different choices of 6.5 HP motors: Honda GX-200, Honda Clone (Harvor Freight Tools - Predator), Briggs... Grade 8 bolts / nuts / washers for the motor 5/16"-18 X 1 1/2" I just finished mine a few weeks ago. Good...
  7. zaskar14

Car Cleaner

Good to know - Thanks for the info.
  8. zaskar14

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.:xmas-smiley-016:
  9. zaskar14

Would you go back?

Good info - A TAV is my next upgrade. Thanks
  10. zaskar14

Mini bike for hunting

Kbs8ball - Thanks Is the silver bike yours? It's awesome. I like the wheels in gray. Does the TC makes a lot of diference?
  11. zaskar14

Mini bike for hunting

Creeker I like the MB200 - Looking forward to see your project.
  12. zaskar14

how old are you?

56. Which is only a number - I feel young. :punk:
  13. zaskar14

Mini bike for hunting

A Tote Goat will be my first choice, but they are no longer made and hard to find. I just finished the assembly of this Mini and still are working-out a few issues but my plan is to use it for hunting. I am aware that there is no space to transport the game and the gearing is not the best...
  14. zaskar14

My Dad

Great news, take good care of your Father. :thumbsup:
  15. zaskar14

Asuza Build

I am lazy - But you are correct, it would look a lot better, I will get it done first chance I get. Ok - I tested the Mini this morning to check the top speed and I got 29 MPH (on the street) Not bad considering the setup and a completely stock motor. 29 MPH is enough, specialy for off road...
  16. zaskar14

Tire Balancing?

How about using Slime, some people say that it balances the tire. I put 8 oz in each tire last night but have not tested yet.
  17. zaskar14

Asuza Build

Yes, that would look great. I would like to paint the motor, shroud and tank Black, but I think I would have to do a lot of disasembly. Probably easier to purchase a new Predator motor. Thanks
  18. zaskar14

Asuza Build

I know, that's in my list of upgrades along with a Torque Converter. Thanks for your input.
  19. zaskar14

Spray paint....what do you prefer?

A lot better with auto paint. I bought a Grizzly $30 mini spray gun and a small Makita compressor (MAC700)
  20. zaskar14

My Dad

Hope you Dad is doing better and the surgery is a success. I know it's difficult, but you have to think positive. I will pray for him Hang in there buddy.