Car Cleaner

Pretty interesting. Guess it works pretty good judging by the pics, unless of course the guy totally lied to us. :biggrin: I'll have to give that a try.

It works well, I tried it myself just to see. (it was already posted in the tools section, but its good enough info to post twice:thumbsup:)

Get a slow cooker and fill it with Antifreeze.

Slow cook your carb for several hours and it will be clean.

Works on all kinds of dirt varnishes and carbon

Hmmm.... No, I say to my wife, I haven't seen the slow cooker.
AH that is the least of it lol....

What is that engine doing in my dish washer gets you in a lot more trouble.

Number 1 is what is that motor thing doing in my oven....

Been busted for both and the Mrs has no patients for that anymore.

No matter how you explane you need that oven to heat part A so it slides on part B, and the oven is clean, and you will not leave a mess you will be forced to buy the little lady an new oven lol

And I own my own my own slow cooker from a yard sale....

And while it cool to make something yourself and all, you can just go to Harbor Freight and spend $20 for this;

Gravity Feed Blaster Gun

And they have an even cheaper one at $15.
The whole point of the article is that you can make a very capable blaster for under five bucks,:thumbsup:The one in your link has too small of a hopper for soda blasting and will run out very quickly (couple of seconds).

65ShelbyClone

1.) I did not know you could use A & H baking soda to blast.

2.) And while it cool to make something yourself and all, you can just go to Harbor Freight and spend $20 for this;

Gravity Feed Blaster Gun

And they have an even cheaper one at $15.
1.) I didn't either. I figured it had to be in coarser granules, but now I know better. :thumbsup:

2.) I bought one like this when they were a lot cheaper for spot blasting one of my cars. I think I'm going try it with some baking soda now. I have a Lectron carb with surface oxidation that is the perfect candidate.

Good find 441. :smile: