Search results

1. O

WTB: Tillotson HL-380!!!!

Ive got 360 and 380 carbs
  2. O

Huge lot of 5hp briggs engines and parts $500

I went and got a couple better pics today and got a lil info. I can text or email pics as im having trouble posting them. Here is a lil info. 3 motors plus parts. 2 motors say 4.5 billet rod. One says hot cam. One says big cam. 2 double springs. 3 stock cast flywheels. 1 3hp aftermarket...
  3. O

Buckeye im with competition carburetors. I build performance tillotson carbs for mild to wild engines. Also have lots of intakes. Gas or alky? Tell me about engine. You can also text me. 2084404478
  4. O

Would like to try to sell together first. What you lookin for?
  5. O

Having problems posting pics. I can text them. Send me your number or text me. 2084404478
  6. O

Will post pics tonight or tomorrow.
  7. O

Easily enough parts to build 3 modified briggs engines. Everything i have left for 5hp briggs engines $500. Includes stock carbs, stock alky carbs, tillotson carb and intake. Paypal or credit cards accepted. Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow. Just giving a heads up now.
  8. O

Tecumseh star billet rods

Anyone looking for a big star i have one for sale. Big bore, big valve, best of everything
  9. O

Tecumseh star billet rods

Fits 10hp tecumseh star and hm80 and possibly the 70 (cant remember)
  10. O

upgrade carb on mild 420cc?

Tillotson carb would really pick up some power. I have intake for 390 and tilly carbs. Measage me or text 2084404478
  11. O

Tillotson Carburetors and intakes

Glad to hear it! Have fun!
  12. O

A few sold. Lots still available
  13. O

Tecumseh Star Parts

I have what you need. I have 5 stars and a ton of parts. Text me 2084404478
  14. O

Message sent to floridaminibikes
  15. O

Engine Cooling

Running gas or alky? Alky is used for cooling in modded engines
  16. O

Message replied to
  17. O

Do you just not have room for the tank. A tilly carb and intake will still stick out as far as stock carb but it will let you relocate a tank. I do have a nice gas tilly. Same as i run on my 5hp briggs equiped minibike.
  18. O

Lots of good used tilly carbs and intakes. Built and setup to your engine starting at $100. New fully built and blueprinted carbs also available. send message with what carb your wanting or engine specs and I can tell you what will work best.
  19. O

Carb Options for Briggs 5 Flat-Head

i have some briggs manifolds and tillotson alky carbs if anyone is interested
  20. O

"Best" carb for Predator on minibike?

tillotson hl304 would be my choice. if you decide to go this route get with me