Search results

1. J

DB tires question

If you guys have found any other better tires for street use, let me know.
  2. J

Good tire for street and stone/chip roads? 15x6x6

I had this tire as a replacement for the rear and it didn't last long. I'm mainly using this bike on on street with roads that stone/chipped. What do you guys recommend that will have decent life in 15x6x6 for the rear tire? My local Tractor supply has some Hi-Run in 2 ply and 4 ply, not...
  3. J

Street Tires

Fisher, that tire looks cool, but only problem is I haven't seen anyone using it yet, so who knows how long it will last. What I like about the ribbed one I got from Tractor supply is, they are local and I drove 10 min to get it, and they will take anything back...
  4. J

doodle bug head light

Cool, you know, this whole time I was thinking how cool it would be to have a real actual sized headlight, that was LED. It would really fit our bikes and look like a real headlight. I stumbled upon this! Here are a few.... Donson Torpedo Chrome Retro Classic Vintage Bike Bicycle 6 LED...
  5. J

doodle bug head light

Pics of mounting setup, pics!
  6. J

doodle bug head light

Cool, can you link the ebay auction?>
  7. J

Larger off road tires doe DB

Those look like they'd slow down your top speed?
  8. J

Lil Indian Mods & Classic OldMiniBikes Predator Upgrades

Got it. I got this stick db30 running great now. Downhill I'm getting close to 39 mph! I just changed rear tire to a 15x6x6 ribbed. Normally crushing speed is around 32-33 mph on flat roads and downhill I usually get around 37mph. I think the larger rear tire is helping out. Fully stock.
  9. J

Street Tires

Cool, Is there any benefit to the smaller tire up front? Increased speed, decreasesd speed?
  10. J

Street Tires

Wait, is that the tractor supply tire?
  11. J

Question on the app. I downloaded it, but the distance seems off. When I drive in my car to the local gas station it's exactly 1 mile, when I use the app, it says like 1.5. It's adding up the miles too fast. Is there some type of adjustment to calibrate the app? The MPH is accurate.
  12. J

DB30 full throttle hesitation? Video

Whoops, I should have specified, it's a fully stock 97cc engine...
  13. J

Air filter clean, and I don't think there is a fuel filter?? And where is the high speed jet?
  14. J

Official db30 stock top speed.

I'm getting around 32mph on flat roads.
  15. J

What do you mean? If you mean the screw with the spring on it, I removed that screw....
  16. J

Fully stock. It kinda did this before I removed the screw with the spring on it that makes it go slower. After I removed that screw it was fine. Now it seems to be doing it again. Ideas on why it won't stay steady? What can I try? Doodle bug db30 full throttle hesitation - YouTube
  17. J

Just changed oil for first time...

I measured it when I took it out and 8 oz came out. I drained and re-filled with 10w30 and put 12 oz back in. The manual says to not screw the dipstick back in the check the oil, just sit the cap in and check. It's showing just about in the middle. Sound normal?
  18. J

Very cool! Can you link the front lights and the rear light? And what iphone app is that called?
  19. J

doodle bug head light

Cool. Any pics at night and where you mounted? Does it light of the road decent? Very cool that it's rechargable.
  20. J

doodle bug head light

Ok, which all the newer type of led lights out there, there's gotta be something that doesn't need a big ass battery mounted to the bike...