Search results

1. J

Good tire for street and stone/chip roads? 15x6x6

I had this tire as a replacement for the rear and it didn't last long. I'm mainly using this bike on on street with roads that stone/chipped. What do you guys recommend that will have decent life in 15x6x6 for the rear tire? My local Tractor supply has some Hi-Run in 2 ply and 4 ply, not...
  2. J

DB30 full throttle hesitation? Video

Fully stock. It kinda did this before I removed the screw with the spring on it that makes it go slower. After I removed that screw it was fine. Now it seems to be doing it again. Ideas on why it won't stay steady? What can I try? Doodle bug db30 full throttle hesitation - YouTube
  3. J

Just changed oil for first time...

I measured it when I took it out and 8 oz came out. I drained and re-filled with 10w30 and put 12 oz back in. The manual says to not screw the dipstick back in the check the oil, just sit the cap in and check. It's showing just about in the middle. Sound normal?
  4. J

Anyone mess with the air/fule mixture screw on the DB30?

http://www.bajamotorsports.com/documents/DB30_QuickStart_Guide.pdf
  5. J

DB30 over oiled clutch?? Slipping now and never did before...

I've had this DB30 for about 2 years and never oiled anything. It drives great, and only use a few times a year. Today I decided to oil the chain with chain oil and used 10w30 oil on that small clutch bearing, but I spilled quite a bit of oil on that small area. Do I have oil on the clutch...
  6. J

Just got new dooble bug DB30!

Just got a yellow db30 brand new for $199 at my locak Ollies. Glad I found this forum. I found the governor screw with the spring on it, thanks to this forum :). I've loosened it up pretty far and it now goes around 25mph. I've been reading of some people removing the screw completely and...
  7. J

Took caliper nut off and spring came out, help

Just got a new db30 and I want fooling around and took the middle nut of the caliper and there is a wound spring in there that came out. Is this hard to get back it? It seems to fit into a small needle sized hole.