Search results

1. old gote

New gas tank from Honda clone, neve had gas in it!

Gas tank (NEVER USED, NEVER HAD GAS IT IT) I took off when I put the motor in my Tote Gote. Located in Riverside, Ca. $10 you pick up............if I ship $15 plus shipping cost. Joe Riverside, Ca 951-402-9735
  2. old gote

Vintage Tecumseh H60 3/4" shaft forsale

Motor off my 1960 Tote Gote located in Riverside, Ca $150 OBO Pictures and see it running on Craigslist Vintage Tecumseh H60 , tote gote motor. Joe Riverside, Ca 951-402-9735
  3. old gote

Looking for Muffler for my application, GX200 HF Clone

I put a 6.5 clone in my tote gote and the motor sets sideways which renders almost all Kart pipes/mufflers useless to me. I need preferably, a stock Honda muffler/spark arrestor that will fit. The stock clone muffler was HUGE and would not fit. I took a cut off grinder and pared the muffler...
  4. old gote

HF 212 Clone throttle......let me get this striaght!

I purchased the $99 special this week end and I was setting up the throttle to the twist grip throttle control. I watched all the video and it looks straight forward. My engine even has two throttle cable clamps so I don't need to make an "L" bracket...........my questions are>>>>>>>...
  5. old gote

Lowes for carb O-rings

I was stuck for some O-rings on my Tecumseh H60 carb. I found that Lowes Plumbing dept. has a nice assortment of O-rings. Fixed my leaking carb with them. And unlike your local small engine vendor, they are open 14 hours a day 7 days a week. Home Depot probably has the same assortment. Joe...
  6. old gote

My Carb spacer keeps losening up!

I have a Tecumseh H60 and I'm having trouble with the spacer between the block and the carb from loosening up. The carb attaches with nuts and it is easy to snug them down. The connection from the spacer to the block has cross tip screw driver type screws and I can't keep them tight. I...
  7. old gote

New belt for my Tote Gote

What a difference a new belt the proper size made for my Nova 670 Tote Gote! It had a 7/8 belt on and pitched that in the street last week so I was forced to get a belt. Ordered the 15/16 (1522V270) belt and what a difference it made. I have 10 mph more top speed and it pulls harder up...
  8. old gote

What tire has 1 inch more tread width that a 4.80-8?

I have spent 5-6 hours on the Net and a couple hours driving around to lawn mower shops/power equipment dealers with no luck finding what I want. I picked up a Cheng Shin 4.80/4.00-8 for the front tire on my 670 Tote Gote. On the rear I want the same general tread pattern but want the tread...
  9. old gote

Tote Gote 670 rear tire removal?????

I gotta be doing something wrong I'm trying to replace the rear tire on my tote gote nova 670 and can't seem to "easily" take off the rear tire. The axel and drive that comes out of the worm drive extends all the way to the other side of the frame. Even with the wheel lugs off there seems...
  10. old gote

1 inch clutch and 3/4 shaft.........help

I'm going to change the old as dirt Tec to a cheap clone. The 6.5 clones all seem to have 3/4 shafts... my clutch set up(670 Nova Tote Gote) is 1 inch like the old motor............IS THERE AN ADAPTOR? Thanks for the help Joe