Search results

1. H

Tires

I have 4 of these coming 13x6.5-6 Pocket Bike Tire I hope I bought the right thing. I'm up to 5 DB's so I thought I would start playing with tires. I bought 5 sets of the Hyd. Brake kits and installed them (very easy) Great upgrade....Thanks to whoever came up with that one.
  2. H

John R Gang Motor

Just got the motor so what to do with it?? Had a thought...... What do ya think?? :out:
  3. H

Bully Clutch

I have some Bully 2 disc 6 spring clutches coming. Any setup advice? Color springs? Etc....
  4. H

Engine Build

Here's the question: If you had an unlimited budget to build a engine for a DB. Starting with a HF clone. Must start by hand, run on gas and be able to be ridden for extended periods. What parts would you buy?? That's the challenge.... Let's see what yall come up with. Also, what...
  5. H

Race Track

We went to the drag strip this weekend with 3 Doodle bug's. They were a huge hit, everybody wanted to ride them. The crew was very happy. The truck ran good. We ran a personal best of 10.17...
  6. H

Houston area

Vintage mid '70's scooter/mini bike
  7. H

Houston

Doodle Bug Mini Bike Check out the front forks
  8. H

Crash

Yep, I crashed the new bike. The front end came up easier than I thought it would. I had to bail out, the bike ended up on it's side while I found out I can still run pretty fast for an old guy.....LOL I didn't end up not going to down so I'm good. The bike has a little rash. All in All it...
  9. H

Bought a used DB yesterday. Got a clutch from Northern tool and presto #2 :scooter: For some reason I can't upload the pics, maybe later.
  10. H

Clutch Guard

What are yall doing for a clutch guard? This is what I made:
  11. H

Galveston, Texas

3 hp mini bike almost completed
  12. H

Introduction

Howdy from Hitchcock, Texas. Just south of Houston. Michael here, I own HotRodDiesels. We have a low 10 second Diesel Drag truck that we hope to run 9's soon. I'm here because I have been looking for pit bikes for the crew and myself and I believe I have found what I'm looking for thanks to...