Search results

1. J

Predater 212cc Fuel economy ?......

My bike is going to have a drag slick, and I feel it will not be offroad capable at all. I assume a small engine like what we have on our bikes get atleast 50mpg?
  2. J

Jeffo's 1969 trailhorse GTO -vintage class

I stripped the sprocket side back down. It had been sand blasted, but it wasn't 100% perfect. No cutting corners here.
  3. J

Wtb: 5hp Briggs!!!!

Bump. Want more offers before I decide.
  4. J

When I build my new engine its going to be silver with black bolts. Where the Briggs decal would go its going to read "R.I.P yellowhand" then I'm thinking something along the lines of "with our father eternally" all the parts I've posted pics of except my frame, he sold me for $20! Needless to...
  5. J

The front wheel is off a bigger pocket bike, and my rear tire is a 4 ply racing slick!! and my 2hp Briggs that doesn't have spark, so its not being used!
  6. J

I'm in the garage wet sanding my wheels at the moment. This back one was in ROUGH and I mean ROUGH condition when I got it. It was so bad Yellowhand just gave it to me! (Such a nice man, RIP) well I sandblasted it, painted it and now it has been wetsanded. Has a 60 tooth? Sprocket attached. Also...
  7. J

Bumppp
  8. J

Looking for a flathead Briggs to serve as a powerplant for my vintage build. Want a running engine, but interested in complete non running ones. I'm willing to pay more for an engine with mods, but I don't want something that's been gone through completely before. I am also mildly interested in...
  9. J

Honda gx120 info wanted!

When I was told 4 years is too old for mods, I'm just like well I'd rather mod a 35 year old Briggs. I just don't see how a genuine Honda, which are supposedly built better than Briggs, be any worse than a clone? Clones just seem like more than %50 will be junk in two years. I have little...
  10. J

Honda gx120 info wanted!

I want a Briggs because of rebuild ability, as well as performance. This was just pitched to me and I have questions about it being a Gx120 compared to a 160 or 200. And a HF clone is my very least favorite
  11. J

Honda gx120 info wanted!

I have a line on a 4 year old genuine gx120. The Guy is asking $60 and he said it runs. I have seen that mods like a cam and other things are not cheap for the 120 and they arnt that common. This concerns me because I want to mod it for more power. From what I see, it sounds like a great deal...
  12. J

HS40 rod removal

Never seen it on a Briggs? My 2hp came with it like that.
  13. J

briggs 5hp supercharger ideas ?

I would assume that's because if you retard the timing the little engine might not fire up?
  14. J

I would say the only way to do that would be to use a car coil and custom ignition pulses Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk
  15. J

My 2.5hp Briggs & Stratton Build Up

Just wondering if you were gunna straight pipe that bitch!!!
  16. J

My 2.5hp Briggs & Stratton Build Up

Looks good man! Does it have a threaded exhaust port?
  17. J

Terrible news.

I would also like to send my prayers out to his wife and family. His wife is as nice a woman as he was a man. Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk
  18. J

Terrible news.

Yellowhand is the sole reason I'm on this board. He hooked me up big time with the parts I bought from him, and I planned to buy more from him. Rip a very nice and respectable man. Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk
  19. J

Does your 4 HP come with a 5/8s crank? You could pry get one on eBay, or post in the classifieds want ads on here. I want to see this happen!!!:D
  20. J

A sneaky Pete kit would blow you engine. You could only spray a 1hp shot for a 5hp engine. I mean you wouldn't put a 1000hp shot on a 300hp engine right? A whippit bottle and a hose would work best.