Terrible news.

This is truly sad news. I never talked to Yellowhand or had any dealings with him personally, but my old man did a few times and had nothing but the highest of praise for him and his work.

PM sent to the big guy upstairs on behalf of Mark and his family.

Couldn't have lost a nicer gentleman to this hobby.:sadcrying4:
Never hesitated to help me out with crank turning/tapping, etc. Dealings with him were flawless and just the way it should have been. Prayers to his family and we'll miss you YH.

There is a place to post pictures on the obituary. I do not know how to do that, but maybe some body here could post his OldMiniBikes photo gallery on there. R.I.P.
I tried to upload a photo in commemoration of him there, but said unable. Maybe it's only for family or the owner of the Obit to do :shrug:

Here's a prime example of why he was such an interesting guy to watch and follow on OldMiniBikes. Chad's final comment on the thread really hits the nail on the head........

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/45683-ruttman-re-do.html

Motra

What a shock! This is sad news. Definately one of the nicest and most generous guys on this board. I have a PM from him in my inbox.

i agree that the OldMiniBikes award for the build off should be the yellowhand award. and like bigrob i could not bring myself to use yellowhands avatar but chose another of his very distinct bikes. from my time on the board mark seemed to be an upstanding person an all around cool guy.

Yellowhand is the sole reason I'm on this board. He hooked me up big time with the parts I bought from him, and I planned to buy more from him. Rip a very nice and respectable man.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk

I would also like to send my prayers out to his wife and family. His wife is as nice a woman as he was a man.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk

I bought some parts from Mark recently and spoke with him thru messages about some ideas I had. He was a very talented, knowledgeable, and helpful guy. You could tell he loved this hobby, and he was a great asset to have here. I am going to miss his participation.

I am very sad to hear about Yellowhand. Although, I never knew him, he was a very respected member and a friend to all including Hent.

We lost a good guy I wish I knew what happened to him?

Rip

TT

One thing I've learned for sure, is to never take anyone or anything for granted. The finality of Death is hard to comprehend for those left behind. So long as Mark's memory is with us he is still around. Carry on Mark and keep the faith my friends.

Fred

Hi -- This is Andrew, Mark's son. I wanted to just say "Thank You" to each of you for your kind words. There are a lot of unanswered questions, but it is comforting to see that many of you knew him on a personal level.

Thank you.