Search results

1. T

GX 270 running too rich?

My Bad Dog with a Honda GX 270 might be running too rich. It starts easily and idles fine. However, it sputters a bit under full throttle then back fires when you let off the throttle. Does anyone know how to adjust the air/fuel mixture on the GX 270? Mine is bone stock. Thanks, Tom
  2. T

8hp Briggs w/Charging Circuit?

I am interested in a recommendation for an engine with 8hp that would easily mount up to a Torq-a-verter 30. I have a Honda engine but the TAV2 30 will not work in my application. I would also like to have a small charging circuit on the engine to run a headlight and taillight. Thanks, Tom
  3. T

GX 340 Specs

Does anyone have the engine specs for a Honda GX 340 engine? Robin from Bad Dog called to say they cannot weld in the engine mounting plate without some dimensions. Unfortunately, I am traveling and do not have access to the engine to take any measurements. Thanks for your help, Tom
  4. T

Open Class- Bad Dog Gigantic (Newbie)

This will be my first mini bike build. I have had a few motorcycles and wrenched on them. However, this is the first time I have tried to building anything from the ground up. I have ordered a Bad Dog Gigantic kit. The parts should arrive around February 1st so I want to get a pic of my...