Search results

1. D

help with Bonnaza

I am currently at work and trying to order parts for an old Bonanzza that is at home in the garage. Does anyone know the diameter of the handelbars for ordering a new throttle and brake lever and the length of cables need for brake and throttle cable? Thanks
  2. D

bonanza progress

some before and after pics of the Bonanza I picked up a month ago the last 2 pictures are my assistants
  3. D

John deere?

I picked this up today for $75 I turn to the wizards again to help me identify what it really is. Thanks in advance for your help
  4. D

JohnDeere

Tomorrow I am going to look at what is supposed to be a John Deere mini from the 70's. Are there any identifying marks I can check to make sure it's not just an old mini someone painted green and yellow? Are people loosing intrest in old minis? About a month ago I picked up a Bonanza 400 mini...
  5. D

Bonanza chopper gas tank

Did all the Bonanza choppers have the round chrome gas tanks that I see on the version with the hodaka engine. If so where can I get one and will I need a co signer and a 2nd mortgage to buy one?
  6. D

is this worth restoring?

I am new to this and I was looking for a simple mini bike to restore for my grand son when I came across this. I wasn't aware that these had hodaka engines and are rather pricy to restore to original condition. I have no idea what it is worth so don't know if i am better off to sell it and start...
  7. D

need help to ID

I just got this from a guy who had it stored for 40 years. I can not find any mfg marks on it any where. I want to restore it to original so if you can help me ID it it would be a big help. Thanks