Search results

1. F

My Family Needs Your Prayers

Best wishes for Olivia. Granddad beat colon cancer and grandma beat breast cancer and still tries to get in 18 a week! Keep up all yall are doin for her I'd imagine it offers boundless support. Ill lurk on this one as well and keep here in my thoughts. Best wishes! :thumbsup:
  2. F

engine ID

Parts Tree look up. Parts and Diagrams for Briggs and Stratton 120412-0139-E1 If the Nums are correct. Hope it helps!
  3. F

manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

Then here is to hoping that it takes much less than 5-6 years! :helpsmilie: :drinkup:
  4. F

ARC Flywheel doesn't fit?

Ran into this as well. Scribbled some black Sharpy on the back of the flywheel placed it back on and lightly hand spun it. Popped it off and looked for the black mark. Had to file down the raised piece that you screw into to clamp down the condenser. Can get a pic if that was too confusing. XD...
  5. F

Stress and the modern man.

I feel that a lot of my stress comes from the fact that people instantly think that If you don't agree with them than it's an argument. What happened to having the mutual respect for another in a conversation? To listen to what they have to say and have an open enough mind to realize that the...
  6. F

what are you listening to v.2.0

Bob Ross on the Mic Bob Ross Remixed | Happy Little Clouds | PBS Digital Studios - YouTube
  7. F

A deep thought

NOS- Great find on Talking Heads, perfect song. And the Monty Python bit was completely new to me (like Flying Circus when I venture to the boob-tube) and very cool and an eyeopening reminder at how insignificant we really are! Agreed. :thumbsup: We know it's comeing, what we do with our lives...
  8. F

Kawasaki MT1/KV75 resto-build

Hand metal work... :bowdown:. How did ya do it if you don't mind me asking? And great fill work on the tank! Looks as smooth as a newborns bottom. :laugh:
  9. F

New airport security system

Only thing I can think, Is that bringing an animal near a room potentially being bombarded with god knows how many frequencies (trigger detonators) that we cant hear/sense is a bad idea.
  10. F

Tecumseh HS50 throttle hook up?

If you got a spare DB throttle bracket that you can cannibalize, they have one of those stops held on with a c clamp that looks like it would work for you. Get a pic of what I'm talking about when I make my trip to the basement.
  11. F

You get wand-ed and a free grope, just like you do now. :wink:
  12. F

Stock Throttle repair.

$1.60 for 5 feet of cable and about 45 min of time from start to finish. Though I did need a bit stronger return spring now that there is some friction from the cable between the handle bar tube and the nylon grip part. But got me back in action for a evening ride. And after a week of no...
  13. F

Stock Throttle repair.

So the cable broke at the anchor in my throttle. And I'm off today so I'm gunna see if I can't figure out a way to salvage it before I drop the 20 bones for new ones. My Idea: Drill 2 holes spaced enough apart so I can weave (a S basically) a new portion of cable between them. Have the grip...
  14. F

I approve. Nothing like hearing the boom to know your dollars are at work! Give em a few decades and they will find a way around it tho....
  15. F

South Carolina

I'd probably venture to that as well! Make the drive to Seneca and back on the weekends when the mini is in working order. Nice 2 lane ride once you get past Mall of GA and sometimes Hamilton Mill. :scooter:
  16. F

MacFest #3 - Sept. 15th

Really wish I could even just go to walk around and look! Started drooling a little when I saw the pic of the Rubbermaid full of Briggs updrafts... Am an avid troll of your Swap meet Treasures thread as well! Hopefully some one will come with a camera and be kind enough to post some gems for...
  17. F

Very interesting read

Great post and props to these people! The one time I wish I wasn't American, travel outside of the US. (I know there Belgian, talking personal experience.) Only read up to the mines part so far..:ohmy:. I'd imagine this to be a thrill of a life changing experience. Mini might be a smoother...
  18. F

Mars probe failure....

Wait! I need more info. The Curiosity (US) or Phobos (Russian)? Both got launched this month I believe. Can't find anything about Curiosity going crazy. But Phobos is haywire and supposed reenter Earth on a crash course. Can't believe that sky-crane crap worked on Curiosity! Curiosity's...
  19. F

It was so HOT today.........

Ugh another one today! High of like 85ish but after all this wet then no clouds.... I look like a lobster and I'd be surprised if I didn't lose a couple lb's in pure water weight. :laugh:
  20. F

Swapmeet Treasures Again.....

That's a pretty sweet looking kart..... You got a name on it by chance? Keep em comeing! Makes me green when envy every time I pop in here :wink: