Search results

1. Aplyedmind

cat slingshot survivor

For sale complete sling shot survivor , all the bells and whistles . These are old pics cleaned all the white stuff off long ago was saw dust from where it was stored. Every thing is original but the exhaust .Motor has compression i never started it just stored it . $900 . Not many left like...
  2. Aplyedmind

Rupp semi survivor

Wheels,frame , Briggs motor , original head light , seat is off(not original but included) , motor , Missing one grip not , Needs throttle cable and new grips . Don't really wanna ship it . Its still a roller at the moment but motors not on it i put a 6.5 briggs on it but removed it and sold...
  3. Aplyedmind

The return of aplyedmind

After much time away I am returning. I gave up Mini bikes due to this thread that was made about me , Divorce , Health and other reasons but I am back. I finally went over to Terry Nash's to deal with the "Broken motor" , that wasn't actually broken, Took me almost a year to even wanna see...
  4. Aplyedmind

$1200 cat 400x?????

Its nice but come on buddy Cat minibike
  5. Aplyedmind

Taco 22 Roller or for parts Cheap

Taco 22 frame needs work , Missing one foot peg, Has a extra set of footpegs welded on need to be removed. Has extra welds needs to be cleaned. Does have a serial number. Forks have some kind of tape on them as does the frame have reflective tape on it lol. Lower forks have dents, Wheels have...
  6. Aplyedmind

Rupp Goat

Up for sale is my Rupp Goat I put this together to ride on the circle track but and going with something different. It has parts from a couple different Rupps I've owed ,I am running out of space for mini bikes and must let a couple go. It is a complete roller Minus the sprocket and brake.Motor...
  7. Aplyedmind

2 Cat slingshots in 1 week

Well while cruising the Net I came across a couple cat slings shots recently . I also had one in my cat stash I'd figure I would post up also. My wife things I have to many of the same bike :laugh:, I tell her she's crazy:thumbsup: My friend found this one for sale on craigslist and...
  8. Aplyedmind

Aplyedmind's BC1400 Find

Picked up this real nice Bonanza Months ago and Been lagging on post pics of it ,Got it from an estate sale on craigslist a while back . Its real nice condition , rides great . Original wheels and tires beside the leak front tube love it. Should have a tecumseh but the briggs runs great.I love...
  9. Aplyedmind

Fuackin Epic

Bike speaks for it self. Someone wanna post the full craigslist post here feel free. Kt 100 Doodlebug mini bike
  10. Aplyedmind

Aplyedmind is now a supporting Member

Like the Title says Aplyedmind is now a supporting Member joined the club since I love u guys so much :laugh: Thanks OldMiniBikes For all the good info and good People:thumbsup: Now I'm Stuck Here Forever:facepalm: :innocent:
  11. Aplyedmind

Clean up sale

Bunch-o-Stuff Get it while its Hot:laugh:, Everything must go,All sales final sold as is. Will ship . Stock Mikuni carb from ex21 $15 (leaks but runs great!) Stock greyhound 6.5 Carb setup $15 Tecumseh H50 tank and bracket $25 Tecumseh H50 Air filter setup(nice clean oem filter) $10 Tecumseh...
  12. Aplyedmind

Doodle bug

$100 Doodle bug Almost Complete Doodle bug $100 Missing small things Gas cap,Rear tube, and Chain. Motor has great compression. Could use a repaint $160 takes it. I will have to take pics later. Will ship at buyers expense , Bike located 91786 CA.
  13. Aplyedmind

Cat 400TS Very nice Survivor Mac fest Find!

The shorty Picked up this Cat 400TS at Macfest It was hidden in the back of a guys van named mark who showed up a couple hours before the yard sale ended. The Story (extended version:biggrin:) Woke up the morning of Macfest , Late, Friends in a Rush to leave ,Sleepy (stayed up all...
  14. Aplyedmind

$160 taco!

Taco mini bike frame , shocks, forks. What u see is what u get. Has the wrong foot pegs, The jack shaft mounts are bent but can be easily straightened. Forks are straight but looks like one of the lowers are incorrect and they added some strengthening welds. Too many projects clearing out some...
  15. Aplyedmind

J.C Penny's Bird Golden Pinto

Selling a Red Bird Golden Pinto Minibike . Its nice complete clean bike some scratches from age but is original paint.Original fenders,seat(has some broken stitches easy fix),shocks. Bike is a very clean survivor. Has original kick stand with serial number on the kick stand .Has the original Jc...
  16. Aplyedmind

Cat 300x

Too many Projects Gotta let a couple go 1st is my Cat 300x Mini bike Kickstand, Cat wheels w/Stars Need to me cleaned up Really dirty from sitting but chrone is fine underneath it all. Removable handle bars, Suspension front end. Original Motor, and seat. Double...
  17. Aplyedmind

wanted lil indian sabre handle bars

Looking for a set of lil indian sabre handle bars any one got a pair let me know thanks.
  18. Aplyedmind

Nice cat 250x

mini bike $150obo not bad at all looks clean
  19. Aplyedmind

Cat 300x Gt's hobbies

350 CAT MINIBIKE | eBay
  20. Aplyedmind

Tecumseh h50 crank

Wanted a non lighted tecumseh H50 crank shaft.