Aplyedmind's BC1400 Find

Picked up this real nice Bonanza Months ago and Been lagging on post pics of it ,Got it from an estate sale on craigslist a while back . Its real nice condition , rides great . Original wheels and tires beside the leak front tube love it. Should have a tecumseh but the briggs runs great.I love the look of Bonanza's with removable handle bars. I use to have a bc 1300 frame I got from craigslist for $25 but got rid of it in a trade , Wish I didn't cause I rather have rode that one in the dirt then this one. Can't bring my self to it. Its just been collecting dust at my buddies house and I may let it go. But I still though it'd be cool to show it to you guys and get so photo's of it up on the forum for viewing pleasures. Sorry if all my pics look the same:laugh:

:How did I know there would be Gang's posting in my thread:gun_bandana:

I knew the brotherhood would find out about this:doah:

Check out the New Signature Picture Screams Brotherhood Leader of the Inland Empire Chapter:2guns
:laugh:

Dan-E-boy

Now I know that if I'm ever gonna meet someone to make a :deal: on a bonanza...
I better pack some heat!:gun_bandana::2guns:

Nice find Mark!

45t

Sweet find! :thumbsup:

Estate sales around here do not yield finds like that, usually just crappy furniture.

Looks like an early 1300 frame with a later 1400 front end. The handlebar clamps look bigger than Bonanza clamps and the handlebars look to be Rupp. Need a closer pic of the front end to see if it's a 1400 front end or a 1300 front end with the bars cut off and the clamps and bars were added on. Should have kidney bean wheels not Go Powers.