Search results

1. countstevula

Carlisle, PA Spring Swap

Anyone else here???? My first time here and I'm overwhelmed already, it's a huge event. A LOT of mini bikes, dirt bikes, go carts. Mostly smaller bikes, the fat tire bikes that I saw were not for sale. Many DBs, bajas, mancos, some Bronccos, fox, even a skat kitty. Also a sperry rand tri...
  2. countstevula

Snowmobile Show and Swap

A power sports salvage yard had a snowmobile show and swap with some interesting turn outs. Enjoy the pictures
  3. countstevula

West Bend 820

Looking for a west bend 820, CCW rotation while looking at the pto side. Will consider all conditions
  4. countstevula

Any vintage Snap On toolbox enthusiasts?

Dad gave me this toolbox, as long as I will do some work on it to refurbish it. Who could resist a deal like that? I disassembled it and it is now at the powdercoaters, after a lot of hammering! One bit I'm struggling to find is the little rubber pad on the end of the side handle of the...
  5. countstevula

My First Sled

Picked up my first sled on Sunday. 2000 Polaris xcsp 600. 6150 miles, everything appears to be in good working condition. I'm getting excited to ride this winter! Here are a few pics from the sellers place Here's a pic with my kids riding it in my garage. They love it already...
  6. countstevula

New reproduction Boonie Bike Clutch Cover with decal and standoff

Not going to use this one in my lifetime either. It's new, never mounted. Has the decal installed and has the stand off for mounting it. See pictures, you will not be disappointed. Asking $140 shipped
  7. countstevula

Bonanza shocks

Well used bonanza shocks with rider quality chrome. 11" eye to eye and they are somewhat stiff. Yours for $40 shipped
  8. countstevula

New Repop clutch covers - Lil Indian and Azusa

New repop covers from OND. 3 lil Indian covers and an Azusa. I'm just not going to use them in this lifetime. All are new but need some sanding and finishing obviously. Looking for a quick sale at $110 shipped
  9. countstevula

8 NOS steel gas tanks Large Capacity with Gauge Caps

Selling off my gas tanks. New old stock, with gas gauge caps. They have shelf and handling wear only. Some scratches and dings but overall pleasing condition and clean inside. Threaded bung on bottom end of tank. Each measures approximately 9.5" long, 6.75" wide, and 6" from bottom of tank...
  10. countstevula

Allied Leisure Trail Mate

Selling my trail mate, they don't show up too often so here is your chance to own one. See the pictures for condition. Notice, there is a break in the frame but can be repaired by the right person - see picture. Engine will run too. Wanting $500 cash or Paypal, located in Allendale, MI 49401
  11. countstevula

Harrison Wildcat fenders

Looking for an original Harrison wildcat rear fender.....maybe even a whole set if someone has them Thanks!
  12. countstevula

Bearkat Mfg. Twister

I have always wanted a twister, and thanks to Tim Wilson for selling me one this spring. Here are pictures of it in transit: Here it is in Michigan: It's not a 100% specimen, but that's fine. Someone cut the foot rests off...
  13. countstevula

Trail Mate big wheel bike!

Jeep4me picked this bad boy up at the Portland show for me yesterday. Thanks buddy! 12" wheels and broken frame. Lots of rewelds on the front end. Funky brake on the driven. It's imperfectly perfect!
  14. countstevula

Troubled Terra Cat

I acquired this bike recently from my powder coater friend. Boy, was it a mess. The fenders and chain guard are decent though. Pic of when I got it home: Had some light switches mounted to it, and a pair of what looks like meat hooks hose clamped to it. Not to mention, half a milk...
  15. countstevula

Got some cool things recently...

Got 3 cool things recently.... #1. Another Terra cat! Not the right motor, and many other parts. But has the chain guard which will be reproduced from this one. #2. Bearkat Twister from Tim Wilson. Heck of a guy to boot! #3. 1960s simplex go kart. Dual engine...
  16. countstevula

El burro or similar handle bars

Looking for bars from an el burro or similar, approx 15-16" wide and 17-19" tall
  17. countstevula

Terra Floater 2 Stroke!!!

I'm freshening up this old Terra floater 2 stroke. The biggest obstacle for me will be the engine. The rest will be powder coated or replaced. New knobby tires have been ordered.
  18. countstevula

ID my bonanza

Have at it!
  19. countstevula

Thanks to Mean Dean for this fat tire bike!

Thanks Dean for letting this one go to me at the Ann Arbor bike show. Terra Floater with the 2 stroke. If I remember correctly it was around 100cc? I know nothing about the 2 strokes yet. Open to tips, and offers to rebuild LOL. Very cool bike in need of total restoration.
  20. countstevula

Built a workbench today

Using a 2x4 kit from Northern Tool with resin legs. Came with hardware, and a shelf kit that I didn't use. You provide the lumber. A quick "before it's loaded" photo and after its loaded photo. On the bottom shelf is a new Diesel engine, new 16 hp ohv engine, 3 tecumseh 6.5 ohv engines with...