Search results

1. 07D675

Old Bird

Been gone for a while but thought I would return and post a few pics of my newest build. I don't have the original engine for it but I do have a restored Briggs and Stratton and a newer Honda clone. Whatever fits I guess...
  2. 07D675

Chopper I.D. help please...

Trying to figure out what this is.I looked at a thousand pictures on minidoodle and found none like it. Anyone have an idea or is it homemade? Thanks!
  3. 07D675

synthetic oil ?

I know this stuff is half the cost of the engines we're using...(well maybe a little less) but has anyone ever used it in their minis engine?
  4. 07D675

Just to get up to speed!!!

I've been a member here now for about 2 months, and alot of you started projects before I knew this forum existed. I try to look at all the project threads but it would take me a month of Sundays to read thru them all from start to finish and reply to them all. I just wanted to start this one...
  5. 07D675

Clutch Removal!!

Started taking an old Briggs engine apart to see why it had no compression, and had to use a puller on the clutch to get it off. It fought me the entire way off, popping and carrying on. JEEZ OH MAN!! Took it apart and cleaned it with a brass wire wheel and I may have saved it. Make a nice spare...
  6. 07D675

Calling all Briggs experts?

I'm putting my 3 1/2 hp Briggs back together and need some torque spec for the side cover. It's an old flathead but I'm not sure of the year because it has a different pull start cover on it. I found the specs on the head bolts and the flywheel nut but nothing on the side cover. Thanks in advance.
  7. 07D675

Idle time log off

Just wondering if anyone else had this happen? If I'm logged on and have to get up from the computer for a few minutes, (To take some pics or feed the baby) I come back and try to post something and I have to log back on. Sometimes it seems to be only a short time and other times it could be...
  8. 07D675

Hand Made Engines

Check out this Model Engine!!! A friend of mine built a 5 cylinder radial from plans about 10 years ago and the thing was awesome. I started looking around YouTube and found alot of cool stuff like this. Enjoy!!! You HAVE to look at some of the related videos. They'll blow your mind! Check out...
  9. 07D675

Brought Baby home today~~~

My Wife and I just brought home our son today...He was born on Jan.31st. Think it's too soon for a mini?
  10. 07D675

Bent Forks!!!

What is going on with all the bent forks on these minibikes? I see SO many old minibikes people are buying and more times than not the forks are bent. I had 2 myself and it was'nt easy to straighten them. Kids playing with alcohol back in the day I suppose... :out::censure::repuke:
  11. 07D675

Manco T-Bird project

I put my other project on hold and started this one. I was able to tear it down, sand the parts, degrease the frame and prime the stuff. I got lucky one day when it was warm for a few hours so I took it all in the yard to spray, then hung the stuff in my basement to cure. Here are some pics of...
  12. 07D675

100th post... WOOOHOOO!!!

Just wanted to make this my 100th post. No longer a newb!!! Also wanted to Thank those of you who put in your time and effort to keep it going. THANK YOU
  13. 07D675

Cool website

Here's a cool site with some interesting motorized vehicles. Some of this stuff is WILD! Worth looking at...The Kneeslider
  14. 07D675

Fuel tank wanted

I'm lokking for a frame mounted fuel tank like the Rupp or Manco type. Don't care what it looks like as long as it's clean inside and holds fuel. I need one like the one in the picture... Thanks
  15. 07D675

Guess I'm Hooked!!!

Looks like I got hooked by the mini-bug. I've been on here less than a month and I'm over 70 posts...:out: uhhhhh :thumbsup:
  16. 07D675

07D675s RestoRod Bird build

First timer here...Havent been on here long but thought I'd participate. I found the bird a couple weeks ago and started disassembly and stripping. Most was done by hand with sandpaper and a drill and wire wheel for those stubborn areas. I took the frame, fender and sprocket to work and used the...
  17. 07D675

TAV question...

Sorry if this is a repost but I'm heading to work and pressed for time. (no time to search) I was wondering what,if any mod you need to make to mount one on a mini, if you already have a clutch setup. You can redirect me to this topic if it's already been posted and delete this thread if needed...
  18. 07D675

What's engine is this and does anyone need it?

Got this with one of my minis and dont plan on using it since it's incomplete and I have no idea what it is. If anyone knows or wants it let me know. It has good compression...That's all I can tell you about it.
  19. 07D675

Location PLEASE!!!!!

Hey everyone... I was wondering why some members don't put a location in they're profile? (where are you from) I mean, it's not like someone is gonna come and gitcha if you give a general stinkin' location.CRAP... I was on another thread and 2 guys said they bought some Honda clone engines at...
  20. 07D675

New Member Here

Just wanted to introduce myself before posting anything. Seemslike the right thing to do. Hello All, Name's Rob:thumbsup: