Search results

1. MadKaw

Rokon

I have the opportunity to get my hands on a couple of them, both in decent shape...but not run in a loooong time. Are they worth messing with? Parts obtainable? I don't want to just pay money for them to switch barns, I'd like to bring them back to life if possible. All the 2-wheel drive systems...
  2. MadKaw

Decatur swap meet buy

After walking past a lot of over priced Murray's, and a couple of beat to hell warriors, all I found worth looking at was this. I know it's not a minibike. But it is Old, mini, and a bike :-) It's a1980 Motron Medalist, with an Italian Minarelli V1 engine. 366 original miles, and was riding...
  3. MadKaw

Murray's Murray's everywhere

Went to Decatur, Tx swap meet Saturday. I saw 5 Murray Trackers while I was there. All still had original engines, and they were all pretty clean condition. They were also every one, marked at $400. Also saw a past love of a Brister X-1 with the 5 horse Tecumseh. Pretty sure that was my...
  4. MadKaw

baby blue

Had this frame in the corner for about a year. I guess I'll build it. Mb200 engine and regular clutch for now. Going simple Simon on this one :thumbsup:
  5. MadKaw

other sprocket on a warrior?

Anybody know if these would work? Steel Sprocket - 54 Tooth / #41 Chain Steel Sprocket - 60 Tooth / #41 Chain
  6. MadKaw

warrior rear sprocket

Built Monster Dog and its...slowwwww Then I noticed how much smaller the sprocket is than warrior...need one of those 50 toothers
  7. MadKaw

anybody have a warrior rear 50T sprocket laying around?

I'll buy or trade for smaller rear gear. I'll count, but I estimate around 35T
  8. MadKaw

Mad Dawg

well after some horse trading in selling a couple of things I found myself without anything to ride. after looking online for a while I came to decide whether it was going to be a warrior or a mad dog...the warriors were everywhere on craigslist and I found several that were almost new. I really...
  9. MadKaw

lighting coil from warrior go into a BSP engine from OldMiniBikes?

I'd like to keep the light on the bike, not sure if the box stock engine will have the mounting holes for the coils...tried to call OldMiniBikes direct, they didn't know. Thanks for quick answer, have flywheel off...ready to pull coils
  10. MadKaw

We've got a Floater!!!

Just made a trade today for what I think is a Terra Floater. It has done old crappy Briggs engine in it with no oil, no plug, and a rusty piston. The Jack shaft/torque converter is mostly there, but no belt. Thinking about ordering just the front, clutch part from comet, but not sure of the belt...
  11. MadKaw

North Texas Lakes Scooter Rally...minibikes welcome, maybe raced ;-)

The scooter rally season is coming and there will be some minibike racing and riding. March 15th weekend just south of Dallas. Come on it and be stupid with the rest of us! Info on the link below, there is also registration info, but you don't have to register unless you intend on enjoying the...
  12. MadKaw

Honda xr2500 engine on a mini

This is a ohc 5hp engine from a pressure washer, I'm sure y'all have seen them around. Did a search on here for it and...nothing. shaft looks short, but I've seen a manco with one on it before. Does this engine work unmodified as far as the shaft goes? Have a line on one cheap.. Thanks for any...
  13. MadKaw

look what I found :-)

The swap meet was mini bike rich this year :thumbsup:
  14. MadKaw

What the Rupp?

Swap meet, DFW...see handle bars sticking out of the back of some old guys truck. I like handlebars...what is it? He says I have this old Doodlebug...this guy was supposed to buy it and didn't. That's the only reason I brought it here...give me $300 for it so I don't have to carry it home. He...
  15. MadKaw

mystery washers gx160

I'm changing the leaky shaft side cover gasket, and as I finallygot the cover free, there were 2 thin little washers that fell out...I cant for the life if me figure out where they are supposed to go. anybody? I did do a search, but maybe I didnt word it right, just a bunch of stuff about...
  16. MadKaw

Lone Star Roundup Hot Rod Show with MINI BIKE RACES!!!

The 12th Annual Lonestar Rod & Kustom Round Up - April 5 & 6th, 2013 - Austin, Texas
  17. MadKaw

It's a Bird! It's a Plane!...nah, it'saBird :-)

This is a new to me 70-71? Bird Thunderbird I do believe, that was kept in the previous owner's basement for many moons. It's got the 4hp Tecumseh that's running great and the little minicycle appears to be pretty original. She's a beauty and now comesthe cleaning up... living it. :scooter:
  18. MadKaw

Fat Guys on little bikes...

the specs all say 150lb max, how much can the db30 really hold? :-)