2. S

Big Cat in Houston

MANCO BIG CAT !! A T V MINI BIKE
  3. S

Baja Dirt Bug

Baja Dirt Bug
  4. S

Chain Numbers

So, does that mean you can use a #40 chain with a #41 sprocket and vice-versa?
  5. S

Scored a power sport today

I tried to google first, but all I saw were parts websites. The I tried to search OldMiniBikes, but no dice. I then tried to use the engine I.D. sticky at the top, but had trouble understanding it. So then I asked on here. Someone responded, I regoogled and went through 4-5 pages of parts websites before...
  6. S

I noticed this one has a rocker switch on the shroud. My 6 HP doesn't have it. Is it a kill switch?
  7. S

yup, 5.5. took me a bit of searching due to a lot of parts websites.
  8. S

I was at my buddies shop and scored a power sport minus the carb plus the engine is blown. I figured i could use it for odd and end parts. I'm having trouble identifying the what the HP for the engine is since it also doesn't have the pull start cover. The numbers of the shroud are...
  9. S

What grips do you prefer?

I wouldn't mind an answer to this question as well.
  10. S

1940s engine

That is cool! I'd buy it just to restore the mower.
  11. S

KV75, Alvin, TX, $550

Price Reduced KV75 Mini-bike Kawasaki
  12. S

yam z50, houston, tx, $120

1970 Honda z50 mini trail My bad, it's a honda. fingers ran before my brain did.
  13. S

Mini chopper in houston, tx. $200

CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE iscream, this is near you!
  14. S

help needed

... or maybe some cheese?
  15. S

Tav 2 problem

Yea, same set up as a comet, just cheaper.
  16. S

Tav 2 problem

OK, I'm not gonna pretend to know any thing about torq-a-verters except for what I've seen and read. It sounds to me like a cheap or weakend snap ring thats being thrown off once the centrifugal force is strong enough. I would say run wire through the holes on the ring and tighten to keep it...
  17. S

home-brewed exhaust(any ideas?)

I like the look of that. Nice work Deejaa.
  18. S

Mini Bike "Shenanigans" Video

Wtf over?
  19. S

Trail Sport Buffalo

Yup, and because of the ballon tires they lean real nice too! I'm definitley intrested in getting another one or a different make of big wheel. maybe a bronc.