KV75, Alvin, TX, $550

buckeye

You ever been to Alvin, Tx.? Man,ain't much in Alvin. Not ever close to anything.
So, doubt he wants to mess up the bed of his truck, loadin up a bunch of boxes, drivin twenty miles down a hot, dusty, rock road to go to the nearest post office.:laugh:

Never been there myself.:shrug:

1stlegendtx

You ever been to Alvin, Tx.? Man,ain't much in Alvin. Not ever close to anything.
So, doubt he wants to mess up the bed of his truck, loadin up a bunch of boxes, drivin twenty miles down a hot, dusty, rock road to go to the nearest post office.:laugh:

We used to race Go Karts in Alvin Texas. I also think that's where Nolan Ryan is from.

A buddy just sold his for $650 but it was a 71 Parnelli Jones model in great original shape. The one in this ad is grossly overpriced and looks clapped out. Just not a good buy really.

I use comparables to set my prices unless there are none and then it's what someone will give, condition is as important as what it is every time but some folks just cannot see it. I like the part where the seller happily admits he thrashes it and weighs 250#, that should get it sold.:laugh:

i have and it's easy to get lost, especially with gps. you described it pretty good.