Scored a power sport today

Spire

I was at my buddies shop and scored a power sport minus the carb plus the engine is blown. I figured i could use it for odd and end parts. I'm having trouble identifying the what the HP for the engine is since it also doesn't have the pull start cover. The numbers of the shroud are oh195ea-71240g. Could any of you guys help?

In the model # you provided "195" is the displacement in cc. Most likely either a 5.0 HP or a 5.5 HP as Bill has stated
FYI: Google Tecumseh OH195EA - 7124OG as they are all over the internet
Michael

Spire

I tried to google first, but all I saw were parts websites. The I tried to search OldMiniBikes, but no dice. I then tried to use the engine I.D. sticky at the top, but had trouble understanding it. So then I asked on here. Someone responded, I regoogled and went through 4-5 pages of parts websites before I found it.

A lot of time when you google something it doesn't show what you want. Its best to check using various wording. Thats the way I find a lot of things. I primarly use Partstree.com, Outdoordistributor.com and Superxpower.com to research parts, make them your favorites.

Last edited: