Search results

1. albertlehre

3.5HP Tecumseh Side Popper (lausen 143724022 ser# 3221b)

Not exactly sure about the year so it may have been the balloon type Tecumseh sticker. However in fact the sticker should read "Craftsman" but that ain't so cool...:pimp:
  2. albertlehre

3.5HP Tecumseh Side Popper (lausen 143724022 ser# 3221b)

Good running little motor. Cleaned it up for my Arco build, but decided on a 4hp. Didn"t sell on Ebay so instead of re listing you'all can have a crack at it. It is already securely crated and ready to ship. Ships at 31lbs. for around $40 in the US. Basically cleaned up and painted. Rebuilt the...
  3. albertlehre

Alexander Reynolds Caballaro almost done....

This came with a side popper. I have it at home but wanted more power and like the larger crankshaft look
  4. albertlehre

The key switch is stock
  5. albertlehre

Thank You,That means a lot coming from all you guys!
  6. albertlehre

I fought with that rear end to make it work. All rusted and locked up. Their are smaller diameter tubes bolted under the seat with the springs around them that ride internally in the larger down tube.
  7. albertlehre

Serial # starts with a 9. you can only guess the decade...1969 or 1979? The Arco is sixty's so I'm hoping that it is older.
  8. albertlehre

Not sure, but I'm hoping a Ruttman will find it's way down!
  9. albertlehre

After you folks helped I.D. my frame, I went to work. I'm waiting for remaining parts, but here is a pretty good mock up.
  10. albertlehre

Kansas City minibike enthusiasts, i have motors for local pick up

If you live in the Kansas City area and need motors, I have them for your inspection. I have them on Ebay with all the details. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Here is a link: Briggs Stratton 5 HP Mini Bike Go Cart Engine Built in 1966 | eBay
  11. albertlehre

www.ruppparts.com

Luckily I paid with PayPal for my order. Never responded. I filed a claim and he didn't reply to PayPal. I got my money back and placed all my future orders with OldMiniBikes.
  12. albertlehre

Proper way to ship a motor

I think you could be right about the missing model/serial #. I have removed all my listings from Ebay, and cancelled a sale on the 5HP Briggs I sold for $300. Now I can begin work getting these motors correct. Maybe we could even become friends Delray? This Forum shares a wealth of knowledge and...
  13. albertlehre

Why don't you tell me where my ID tag is buddy, then I could correct all these inconsistentcys and get you off my back. Auction starts much lower..sounds fair to me. BTW it could very well be a HS40. I intend to work this all out
  14. albertlehre

Read all your guys post, and needed the response. Thank you, made some revisions. Delray,sorry you did break my bubble. Motor had no intake or carb, so I bought them to complete the project. Stickers were cooler than the the bubble type. What did I fill the numbers in with? George3..I would...
  15. albertlehre

Revised 12-16-14. Thanks to member input.
  16. albertlehre

Check it: Vintage Tecumseh HS50 w Lighting Coil Vintage Speedway Fox Rupp Scat Cat | eBay
  17. albertlehre

Motors Thanks for the packing tips, What should I expect to pay using USPS? The flat rate boxes are too small. So would I use standard post? I Have more motors. A nice HS50 with light coil mini bike specific. Wanted to post here, still might if there is interest. This is currently on Ebay. I...
  18. albertlehre

Hi everybody. Got some motors sold to buyers outside of my hometown in Kansas City and will need to ship them out but don't know where to begin. Sending out a heavy Briggs 5 HP and received $50 to send it to California. Would love to hear from those of you who have done it, and maybe a tip or...
  19. albertlehre

Arco Colt original wheel color?

I am originally from Detroit, and grew up 5 miles from Allied Leisure. Had them all, but actually raced my Mini Mate at Eagle Park back then. There is a member of OldMiniBikes that has a Mini Mate to die for! If it comes up for sale, I want it!