Search results

1. H

OldMiniBikes Tri-Star Sprocket Drum

I posted the picture for the standoff, not the band brake.
  2. H

Stamina.. How many pushups???

Aww, well... i'm more of a whisky person than beer, but i drink it if its there. That's what our mini bike rallies are all about... "Watch this dude, lol... hold my beer!". I'd kill for some green too... vaporizer in the drawer calling my name and it hasnt been used in over a year. But...
  3. H

To be honest... i think you'd benefit more from a calisthenic centered workout than cardio alone. If what you say about your energy being high, you could REALLY take advantage of it and build some nice lean muscle. Weighted lunges, goblet squats, bicycles, pushups, dips, medicine ball...
  4. H

Eh... i go to the gym 6 days a week and lift weights. Work from 6 to 4, then get to the gym by 5 and i'm generally out by 6:30 or 7. Monday/Thursday is Back & Biceps, Tuesday/Friday is Chest & Triceps, Wednesday/Saturday is Legs Abs and Shoulders (Wednesday and Saturday sucks bad...). Then i...
  5. H

What do you do for a living?

I'm in materials management and configuration control at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
  6. H

OldMiniBikes Tri-Star Sprocket Drum

Going to depend on your frame, but the last one i did (not including my current which is mounted at the clutch) mounted the band to a tab near the axle. Use a long bolt with a spacer to bring the band mount over the drum. Not a wheel mount, but below pic will give you an idea of making a...
  7. H

mikuni carb came in!

What kind of bike is this going in? Sweet build.
  8. H

Predator 212 - Cam Replacement

The first rule of mini bike club is you don't talk about mini bike club.
  9. H

Harold Ramis passed away

Dooooooo!, raaaaaaaaay!, egoooooooon!
  10. H

Cool. Thank you sir. I appreciate the heads up, and you definitely answered my question as to "should i replace the cam"
  11. H

26# springs? I have 18s sitting here on my workbench ready to go in. Figured they'd be sufficient. Am i wrong?
  12. H

See anything wrong here??

What does it matter which side the nut goes on? Is there a reason it needs to be on the sprocket side?
  13. H

Maybe just the lighting, but it still looks like your drive sprocket is sitting on the tire.
  14. H

Looks like you could use some spacers for that drive sprocket... liiiiittle close to the tire.
  15. H

I was really planning on doing it anyway. Relatively cheap swap anyway. I just didnt know if they had the possibility of catastrophic failure like the flywheel and rod. It's not a large scale item, so i didn't figure it would turn into shrapnel, but rather just fail. Hadn't read anything on...
  16. H

Bald eagles are cool

Sweet. We get them around here in Connecticut. Bigger than i expected when i saw them by the Farmington River. Bad name though... bald eagle... paints weird pictures in my head.
  17. H

I'm about to get started on my 212 overhaul, installing a billet flywheel, rod, and heavy springs, but i need to ask the question... Is it recommended to replace the cam as well? I think the non-hemi has a plastic cam wheel. I havent read anything akin to the recommendations that the rod...
  18. H

Predator 212 Full choke= Full Throttle

Just go to the hardware store and get a spring.
  19. H

Next purchase

Probably... billet flywheel, rod, and cam for my predator... And... some more oak flooring for my house renovation.
  20. H

Has anyone here put a deposit on one of these

Rode dirtbike as a kid, took the BRC for my license, took the ERC the same year, and i've done the ARC 4 times for safety refreshers. Most "harley douchebags" i know have gone through all of the MSF courses and 2 i know are instructors. You don't need a study to know that if something is...