Search results

1. H

Predator 212 - Cam Replacement

I'm about to get started on my 212 overhaul, installing a billet flywheel, rod, and heavy springs, but i need to ask the question... Is it recommended to replace the cam as well? I think the non-hemi has a plastic cam wheel. I havent read anything akin to the recommendations that the rod...
  2. H

Torque Converter to Jackshaft?

Having a bit of an issue with my latest build. I have a fairly heavily modified Motovox MBX10. There's about 20" added in length to accommodate a swingarm, monoshock, and large 20x7-8 tires/wheels: Build thread...
  3. H

6 Inch Wheels-Tire size limited?

Figured i'd post up because i'm having some difficulty. I'm running 6" wheels on my MBX10 with the stock 145/70-6 tires. I've been looking around for a good week or so for larger tires without having to replace the wheels. Checked all the normal places online as well as ebay, craigslist, and...
  4. H

Project MBX10 Full Suspension

I've been a lurker here for a while and have only really posted a few times, but figured i'd put up my newest project. I'm adding from shocks and rear suspension to a Motovox MBX10. This includes fabrication of a new front end, swingarm, jackshaft, frame support for monoshock mount, and...
  5. H

Jackshaft / Swingarm - Shared Pivot

Out of curiosity... has anyone got a decent design that would allow for a jackshaft and rear swingarm to share the same pivot point? I've been working to redesign the rear end of my MBX10 to include an extended swingarm and have some concern regarding chain slack as it relates to monoshock...