Search results

1. A

Cat 300x front fork & handlebar

Looking for a Cat 300x front fork & handlebar. Let me if you would have any to part with. Thanks
  2. A

3hp Pulsa jet carb: reattach butterfly to throttle linkage

Does anyone know how to reattach the butterfly to the throttle linkage? As you can see, I can pull the throttle linkage out because the screw came loose inside. Ive take the carb all the way down and apart but there doesn't seem to be any access to get a screw driver inside to screw the little...
  3. A

Predator Clutch guard/band brake

Just a quick question. Anyone using this clutch guard with the band brake setup from OldMiniBikes on their predator? Wanted to buy this combo package and use a band brake. Basically, I want to know if it fits a predator and can use the band brake option.#35 3/4" 12T clutch + 4' of #35 chain + full clutch...
  4. A

Will 212 Predator fit in/on a Cat 250x frame?

Overkill, probably. Do I want to do it, yes! lol Will a predator 212 fit inside a Cat250x frame with the motor in its stock configuration? I would like to eventually put a header, and intake kits on it so those might create some space. Just want to know if can be done. Thanks.
  5. A

Frame I.D.

Can someone tell me what this is?
  6. A

Why is my CAT eating bearings?

I have gone through a second bearing in the rear wheel on my cat mini bike and I don't know why. Anyone know why this is happening? Am I too fat? lol It keeps happening on the right side(when sitting on the bike).
  7. A

Another CL bike, what is it?

8. A

Where can I find this throttle setup?

Seen this throttle setup while searching around and would like to know where or if this can bought somewhere? I know BMI has the linkage that mounts to the top of the motor but where does the linkage/arms on the carb come from? Briggs Flathead / Raptor Throttle Linkage Kit : Go Karts Parts...
  9. A

Another CL bike, what is it?

Browsing CL, what is it?
  10. A

Wanted: Cat 300x fork sticker and kickstand

Looking for a Cat 300x fork sticker (repro is fine) and a Cat kickstand. Let me know! Thanks.
  11. A

Curious...what is it?

Curious as to the make and model of this bike. Its been on CL for awhile...
  12. A

Wanted: Cat kickstand

Need a kickstand for a 300x. Let me know!
  13. A

Briggs crankcase gasket. Which one do I use?

I need a crankcase gasket for my briggs but I am not sure which one I need since there seems to be similar style gaskets with different part numbers. I am not sure if the model number is correct due the possibility of the pull start/shourd being replaced so.... These part numbers all look...
  14. A

Project: Kitty Cat. The 300X.

A slow start, but a start none the less. lol Before and how it sits as of now! Discovered three cracks in the motor plate and a crack in in the rear seat mounting bracket. Would the remedy be to drill a small hole at the end of the cracks, grind out a valley and then weld it up? Plan is to get...
  15. A

Anyone seen one of these? Invader Landshark

Invader Landshark! My dad bought me this for my 13th birthday(I think) some time ago lol. It was either this or the goped bigfoot(my friends had some). He opted for this lol. Purchased at Cal Kart which is no longer around. They seem to be quite uncommon, googled it and nothing comes up...
  16. A

Return spring setup for Cat 300x scrub brake.

Does anyone have a pic of what the return spring setup looks like for a Cat 300x scrub brake? I need to know what it looks like since I dont have a spring and the brake is making constant contact with the tire. Thanks!
  17. A

Engine or clutch problem?

I have 3 horse briggs on my mini bike. It was running fine yesturday but now I have the issue of starting it. When I pull the pull start, the rear wheel wants to move as I pull. It feels like there is ton of compression or the clutch is stuck, I really don't know how else to describe it. When I...
  18. A

What is it? New member with a new mini bike!

Hey guys and gals! New to the forums and so far it seems like a cool community to be a part of. I decided to go the flea market today despite not feeling too well and ended up coming home with this bucket lol. It is definitely a project but it runs well. I have no idea one manufacture or year...