Search results

1. Bam3hunnit

Las vegas mechanic

C hustle are u in vegas if so me nd a couple of guys are here we just trynna get together
  2. Bam3hunnit

OldMiniBikes Warehouse steel sprockets

Will the universal back sprockets work on the old style db30 doodlebug rear rim as i have a 10 tooth torque converter i wanna use.
  3. Bam3hunnit

Anyone in Las Vegas

anybody riding, racing, mechanic i im north las Vegas
  4. Bam3hunnit

mini bobber

how would i paint just the inside lip of the rim
  5. Bam3hunnit

Tass's Bobber Build

were did you get the white wall tires
  6. Bam3hunnit

reduction gearbox

thanks rm727 found a gearbox ran right into those problems just bought a engine with it already on
  7. Bam3hunnit

reduction gearbox

were can i get a reduction gearbox from for a predator 212' trying to rebuild a chopp like this one
  8. Bam3hunnit

engine transmission

does anybody know what the side part of the engine is were the clutch would go, and were i can possibly buy bought the 198cc mini chopper since i lived in vegas but they didn't have the side piece
  9. Bam3hunnit

chain tool

with a chain tool will i be able to make a chain without a master link
  10. Bam3hunnit

Hydraulic brake???

im pretty sure it was but by bleed what do u mean
  11. Bam3hunnit

Hydraulic brake???

so ihave the hydraulic brakes from hotrodminibikes and the caliper broke during a day of riding so once iget the new caliper in the mail is it just a simple swap no brake fluid.
  12. Bam3hunnit

oil???

is this oil ok
  13. Bam3hunnit

emulsion tube ???

Yeah imma try and tune it tomorrow ,lscustoms thanxx bro i sent u a friend request
  14. Bam3hunnit

emulsion tube ???

tomorrow imma see about tunning it up nd stuff thanxx for the help bro S/O to lscustoms loads of help is there anyway we can be friends on this thing
  15. Bam3hunnit

emulsion tube ???

Yeah definitely getting billet and aluminum parts garage door was good enough for me, nd no pic maintenance fixed like 10 mins after, lscustoms yeah i had the cable running thru the bacc but i swear when i put the emulsion tube and a .36 main jet and gave it full choke definitely wasnt...
  16. Bam3hunnit

emulsion tube ???

what about removing the governor
  17. Bam3hunnit

emulsion tube ???

when using the jet kit from OldMiniBikes was i suppose to turn town the idle screw cause when i gave it full choke without hitting the throttle it took off from me causing me to crash into a garage nd if anybody has pics of predator engines with throttle hook ups plz post pics or is a mikuni a better...
  18. Bam3hunnit

predator mod ???

im bout to that right now i have the jet kit from OldMiniBikes
  19. Bam3hunnit

predator mod ???

i have 212cc running stock with governor still connected is it bad to run under seat exhaust and billet air filter adapter and air filter on this motor
  20. Bam3hunnit

clutch ??

Okay thanks what could have happen