Search results

1. T

Princess Auto Thread

There was a thread on the Princess Auto clones with a bunch of info and pictures a couple weeks ago but I can't find it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Should I Buy???

My local hardware has these on sale for $139. I've never seen this brand before? I'm gathering parts to build a hot rod Frijole clone. http://www.tooltown.ca/Powerease-210cc-Gasoline-Engine.html#.UwKLO3i9LCQ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Frijole Tires

My brother in law is fixing up a old no name bike and it has 6" wheels on it and needs tires. I showed him the 5.30/4.5x6" tires on the Taco Frijole Monster build and he really wants a set. The only place he can find them is at Gokartsusa.com for $93 for the pair with tubes. Any other options...
  4. T

Mini Drag bike frame

Any of you guys have a lead or could point me where to buy a frame or roller? I wanted to build my own but don't have much time lately so I'm thinking if buying a rolling chassis. New or used Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Wanted: Hot Rod Briggs

Looking to buy a hot rodded 5hp Briggs. Nothing too crazy still needs to pull start and drive around good. Have plans for a mini drag bike to use around the pits at the drag races. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

1973 Princess Auto

I just bought this bike today a couple hrs from home. I'm just looking to get some more info on it for tracking down some parts that I need. Here is the info I have off the frame number tag and engine tag. Princess Auto& Machinery Ltd Item # 1115038 Model : YM-B Serial # PT0004 November...
  7. T

New Guy from the COLD North

Hello, I didn't see a new guy post anywhere so I thought I'd say hi. I've owned a few mini bikes years ago as a kid and just picked up another one today to restore for my son and for I to ride around at the drag races in the pits. I'm a die hard drag racer and car/motorcycle guy! I spend...