Mini Drag bike frame

Any of you guys have a lead or could point me where to buy a frame or roller? I wanted to build my own but don't have much time lately so I'm thinking if buying a rolling chassis. New or used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minichopperssocal.com
Mark-Outlawfabshop (member on here, very nice frames, can make it one off if you want)
Temecula Bob (but extremely busy)

Bad Dog I think still has them at $500 shipped. Shipped to the Great White North would be another thing.
It's a drum brake and 5/8 axles but its not a bad way to get rolling.
One question? Did your Gov start giving free shipping also to the people? :wink:
Plus my thoughts about it is your people are more resourceful than you sound.
But I do know what its like not to have time. :laugh:

These parts have been sitting for years.

Last edited:
Sounds good thanks for the info.

Government giving free shipping??? Nothing is free with the government.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if there are any doodlebugs out where you are, and you have a welder, you can also stretch it for a decent drag roller and it will fit a 6.5" wide tire and all the stock components within the frame... this is one stretched 9" with a wider/taller back tire... and modded front forks... cost was very low so far... frame came free initially

alot of people buy these bikes because they are among the lowest cost on craigslist... i bought them (2), because i felt more comfortable cutting them up, etc. and i like to cut stuff up and practice welding

10" front rim, 8" rear