Search results

1. relicracing

BM Kart Motor of mine, on Facebook Marketplace

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/224447457324170/
  2. relicracing

KG Enterprise Project: $1000

Another “As found” project for sale. I know far too little about this manufacturer or model, to do it justice. I have not tried to start it. There is a pawl(?) missing from the driver pulley, as well as whatever hardware secures it & the cover. The ID plate on the engine shroud is missing but I...
  3. relicracing

Toyoco Minibike: $400/$300 w/o Motor

As found. Motor turns over. Willing to sell it with or without the motor. Will not sell the motor, separately. We are both in Millville NJ. Won’t ship it, but I do attend quite a few MC swapmeets on the east coast and can bring it along. Thanks. -Thom
  4. relicracing

‘62(?) Fox Campus Bike Roller $250

As found. Motor plate is pitted, but this frame is structurally sound & straight. Rolls, smoothly. Brake will need to be freed up, to work. Someone please, treat her right. Located in Millville, NJ. Will not ship, but I attend quite a few MC swapmeets on the east coast and can bring it along...
  5. relicracing

I could use a hand, ID’ing this one.

Anyone recognize this frame/fork? The crossbar is a new one, on me. Thanks. -Thom
  6. relicracing

NOS Stephens Mfg. Co. Minibike Ski $120

NOS ski, but does have corrosion, dirt & shelf wear. derekbmn‘s posted ad confirmed that the pair I found this weekend were for Minibikes. Thanks, Derek. The red portion of the ski is laminated wood with a troth for the woven, buckled strap. The yellow steel plate turns down on the ends to act...
  7. relicracing

Spring Meet in Oley, PA

8. relicracing

BM Mini Scrambler front tire ski

I was unsuccessful finding anything out there, on the internet. Does anyone know how this would attach? There is a hole, fore/aft for a cord or strap, maybe? A photo would great. It’s made of cast aluminum. I’ve never seen one before. Fits best, on my Aggie. Thanks.
  9. relicracing

Bucket of “Rupp” Parts, Part II. Kickstands

I bought a couple buckets of parts recently. The buckets had “Rupp” written in marker, on them, but who knows. All are NOS, but rusty, as they had water in them at some point. These kickstands are 3 different lengths. I’m thinking $40 each/shipped USPS Flat Rate Priority. I’ll be posting...
  10. relicracing

Allegedly Rupp Parts

Bought a couple buckets of different small parts, supposedly Rupp. It’s all NOS but rusty as the buckets had water in them, at some time. Started sorting them out and am requesting help identifying them. They don’t resemble anything from the later spoked bikes, I’m kinda’ familiar with. This is...
  11. relicracing

$250 Suzuki JR50 that I have on FB Marketplace

Vintage Minibike parts welcome in trade. Posted a screenshot of the listing as I don’t know how to post the link. Thanks.
  12. relicracing

Adran Trials Tire 12.5X6

In need of the above tire. Member Markus was selling one a while back, before I knew it’s what I needed for an Arco, that I’m building. I’ve attached his old ad, for descriptive purpose, only. HIS HAVE BEEN SOLD. (Hope you don’t mind, Markus). I will pick it up if within driving distance of NJ...
  13. relicracing

Rupp Kart Roller $250

Had this at the recent Perkiomen Meet, where it was identified as a Rupp frame for a bodied kart. The internet has photos of a Gremlin body kart that looks like it, minus the grated side floors. The body mount “roll bars“ are missing but you can see where they were. Floor needs replacing but the...
  14. relicracing

4” wheels with Schenuit tires

Recently came across these wheels & tires. I wasn’t able to find out much, searching the site, except a few with Arco references. Makes sense, as I’m in NJ, but I was wondering if they were used on any other makes, or go karts? They have a 1/2” bore, no keyway. -Thanks
  15. relicracing

‘71 AMA News, Minibike Section

I Found this, pull-out section, while filing away recent additions to my MC library. The AMA used reprints from other publications of the time, for this “Special 16 page Section”. Enjoy, if you haven’t seen this yet. I hadn’t. -Thom
  16. relicracing

Mikuni VM22 Set up for Briggs Flathead

Does anyone out there have a new/used set-up, like the one offered by Studz Racing? Seems they, and other providers, are all out of stock. It’s one of the few new parts I planned on springing for, on the stash-raiding Arco project that I’m working on. I’m not looking to fab an intake, and build...
  17. relicracing

Muskin Tri-Cat Basket Case $300

As I got it. Too much of a project for me. It appears straight. Front wheel is shot, but the stars are there. Motor plate mount holes, butchered. $300. We’re located in Millville, NJ. Thanks.
  18. relicracing

‘71 Rupp Roadster2 Roller $500

Came along with another, more complete one, that I’m keeping. This one needs a new home. Crack in fender & headlight, cuts in chainguard and bs motorcycle handlebar clamp highlighted in individual photos. Nice seat, from another bike, that’s included. I’d like to get $500 for it to offset the...
  19. relicracing

ID Requested of this 10” Spoked Wheel

Bought a couple of these NOS wheels today, without knowing what they are meant for. The chrome, steel rim is made in Italy. Any help is appreciated. I’ll be selling two, eventually. They’re all front wheels. Thanks.
  20. relicracing

Kickstands, Minibike & Small MC(?)

I have no idea what they fit. I believe them to all be NOS, but finish is what it is. Purchased at a swap meet with a bunch of same condition Kart exhausts and in plastic, number plates. If you can ID any of them, I would appreciate a public “reply”. PM me if interested in purchasing. A & D are...