Search results

1. yay468

I'm back! With another mini bike find.

Hello all. So, a few months back, i picked a up a literal frame and handlebars Trail Horse. Out at Wilmot Flea Market yesterday, I got something new. Its this. Its a NEARLY complete bike, with only needing an engine an chain, which i already have. So by the end of the day, ill bbe riding this...
  2. yay468

My Trail Horse Rear Setup

Hello everyone. So, im continuing my Trail Horse build. I ordered a ton of stuff from OldMiniBikes, and i got my Predator engine for 100 bucks :D. So now. Building it. The two big issues I have left are connecting my old sprocket to the HF 13 in wheel. I did buy replacement bearings, which im not sure...
  3. yay468

Harbor Freight Wheels

Hello guys. On Sunday, I went to harborfreight to get my Predator 212 and look at wheels. I came home with some 13in wheels with 5in rims with a 5/8 ID. Now. One of my friends is using the wheels, goign 25 MPH, and has had no issues. No wheel damage, and no bearing problems. I still want to...
  4. yay468

New Engine for my mini

Okay. If anyone read my old(ish, being a week ago), I got a old trailhorse with a 5Hp Briggs L Head. Long story short, way too much is wrong with it. It runs, but has a ton of other problems. For the price of repair, I can and will buy a new one. I wanna stick with a Briggs, but what are some...
  5. yay468

Tires and Rims Setup

Hello all. Okay, so I recently picked up a Rupp Trailhorse. It has the original back and front axle, and original I guess split front turbine rim, and the center. So front is perfectly fine. But then the back. I cannot find the split rim part for the 14x6 tire. So im looking toward just your...
  6. yay468

Rupp Trial Mini Bike

Rupp Trail* The tire is actually misprinted and says "Rupp Trial" Hello all. I'm new around here, as in VERY new. This is like a combo thread, so I think it would go here. Sorry in advance if its in the wrong area. Okay. Today, i was out at our local flea market. I joined around here to get...
  7. yay468

Tecumseh HS(K)850 Snowblower Engine

Hello everyone! Well, im embarking on my first mini bike build. The engine I want to use is our old Toro snowblower engine. Its a CCR 2400 with a Tecumseh HSK850 Engine. Engine runs, incredibly loudly, but runs fine. Any thoughts? It does have a 3/4 crankshaft. So clutches from the interwebs...
  8. yay468

Pipe Bending Question

Hello all. I'm new to all of this. I just got a welder, and im looking into building a minibike. I have an engine laying around and other materials. My question is, how would I go about bending steel? The plans suggest 7/8 steel tubing with an .085 wall thickness. Could I cut out a wood...