My Trail Horse Rear Setup

yay468

Hello everyone. So, im continuing my Trail Horse build. I ordered a ton of stuff from OldMiniBikes, and i got my Predator engine for 100 bucks :D. So now. Building it. The two big issues I have left are connecting my old sprocket to the HF 13 in wheel. I did buy replacement bearings, which im not sure about putting in just yet. How would I go about attaching it/centering it for drilling? And second, my back axle. I found the exact same bolt we cut off. A 5/8 by 8in bolt axle at Menards. So now what? Im confused on the whole bushing setup. Is there anyway around it, or am I going to need to order bushings online? I want it ASAP done, im super pumped for it :D. So there, those are the two big massive questions. Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to eventaully being able to help people on here once I get past my novice level now lol. Thanks again!

Pics help. If you do not get the rear sprocket perfectly centered the chain will get tight and loose and probably bounce itself off. I would have suggested buying a whole rear tire set up from OldMiniBikes. As far as the bushings go. Are you talking about the spacers on either side of the wheel?

From your other thread this is the wheel you bought.

Does it have a mount on the other side to mount the sprocket? If so just go buy a new sprocket with the same bolt pattern.

yay468

From your other thread this is the wheel you bought.

Does it have a mount on the other side to mount the sprocket? If so just go buy a new sprocket with the same bolt pattern.
yep. I was wondering if there was anyway to attach the sprocket? Yeh man, I will post pics. And yes, bushings to keep the wheel from moving around. Thanks guys!