Search results

1. Gabein661

Facebook v OldMiniBikes

The other week I was at some "Aunts" house and some lame program came on talking about the trouble with selfies, how to take a perfect selfie, etc. This relative, who is in her late 50's and resembles William Perry, started talking about how she has trouble with her poses & can't take the...
  2. Gabein661

Bird Terra Torque Gas Tank Seat & Fenders

Looking to purchase a Bird Terra Torque gas tank, seat and fenders for a roller I just picked up. I know its a long shot but it shouldn't hurt to ask :shrug:. Thanks.
  3. Gabein661

cl find today.......trail boss????

Congrats, nice bike!
  4. Gabein661

Picked Up a Bird Terra Torque Today

:thumbsup:Thanks for the pictures YB, your bike is too cool! Were these sold exclusively through JC Penney? When you get tired of those original parts let me know, and you can send them my way instead of having to trash them :anon.sml:. Thanks OND :thumbsup:! I still don't believe I have a...
  5. Gabein661

what are you listening to v.2.0

HOF EHG Tech Gibbs Soulo Brown Bronson Gates Miller Push New Black Keys
  6. Gabein661

Police

:rockon:
  7. Gabein661

Picked Up a Bird Terra Torque Today

Neat to have a US vintage. Really looking forward to this project. First two pics are the original ad pics, rest are just quick shots for comparison next to a Doodle Bug.
  8. Gabein661

For the GWAR fans.

Thanks for sharing that with us. RIP to RICKY! Your friend was everything another friend could ask for. The fact that he booked a gallery and you celebrated the way you guys did has me pretty emotional right now, not gonna lie. These are the things that mean the most to us throughout our jaded...
  9. Gabein661

Bird? Year? Engine Year?

Well I didn't get the bike. I just drove over 3 hours round trip in traffic to have the seller deny me because I was a few minutes late, even when I told them over the phone that I was committed to buying it. Oh well, next one I guess.
  10. Gabein661

Bird? Year? Engine Year?

:thumbsup: Will do.
  11. Gabein661

Bird? Year? Engine Year?

Chip I just saw your purple Duck along with Grancuda's recent project, too cool!
  12. Gabein661

Bird? Year? Engine Year?

The bike has the orange Briggs in the second picture on it. I need help identifying the engine type/year as well. Thanks.
  13. Gabein661

Drag Bug year 2 (pic heavy)

Daaaaaaang! (Sticks tail between legs and walks away slowly)
  14. Gabein661

First Mini Bike Project

Thanks! You said it! 13 years was way too long of a wait. Never again! That's what I've been saying this whole time! Thanks! Yeah I forgot how theraputic it can be. Gotta get an exhaust header like I've been meaning to soon. The muffler ate a huge hole in my favorite shorts.
  15. Gabein661

First Mini Bike Project

Thanks Chipper, got the chain on the list :thumbsup:. I JUST took the first ride about an hour ago and MAN I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS THING!!! Now I have even MORE appreciation and respect for all you NUTCASES out there!!! It took a while since my last post since I wanted to wait until I got...
  16. Gabein661

6.5 Gas Cap Too Large

I had originally tried that but on mine the white part just broke & separated in half. On this new Honda tank I got the new style larger cap to barely fit with me having to remove the seat every time to get it on/off. I'm going to have to order the old style "slim" cap to hopefully alleviate the...
  17. Gabein661

No more drama for me......

I've always thought 90% of men are worse than women also.
  18. Gabein661

First Mini Bike Project

It fit after all!!! Barely! I took out the metal circular part that holds the gas cap chain & the chain itself and the cap was just barely able to get in there. I don't know how exactly it was restricting it in the first place, just glad it's in. Thanks again for your help Street Smart, I'd...
  19. Gabein661

First Mini Bike Project

Great, thanks, no rush at all. A few things I haven't mentioned yet, I re-routed the throttle cable to run along the top of the frame & operate the throttle from the back instead of the side for safety and aesthetics. I had to dremel out the air filter box and fashion my old wire stop screw...
  20. Gabein661

First Mini Bike Project

Thanks I appreciate it. Don't wanna bother you but is there any way you could give me height measurements of the tank and the cap? I just got the Honda tank and its totally different than what the site had pictured. They showed the usual gx200 tank with a slim 8 ridged cap and sent me a totally...