Search results

1. R

Manco thunderbird, Predator 212 LW FW, Cat eye, B&S 3.5, ++++++

Im getting out of mini bikes and trying to get myself a real motorcycle. Ive got all my mini bike stuff posted in Rochester, NY Craigslist. Pictures can be found in the CL post. $500 OBO Trades? Motrocycle, cafe racer, honda cb250, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki. Woodworking power and hand tools...
  2. R

Engine assembly issues?

Hmm OK ole... Just past TDC? I have stock springs in there now. What should it be set to? I set exhaust @ .003 I might just get stiffer springs anyway, I plan to run this around 7000 rpm. 22lb springs for the non hemi with stock internals? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. R

Engine assembly issues?

Hello all predator gurus! I have begun modifying my non-hemi engine by removing the governor and installing an ARC flywheel. I removed all the govenor bits, and throttle linkage, put my flywheel on and reassembled the engine. I spun the engine now and then while assembling and it seemed to be a...
  4. R

Arc flywheel

Pm sent. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  5. R

Moped parts adaptable to mini bikes?

I don't know much about moped/scotter type vehicles but, I have been noticing a lot in my girlfriends hometown. I'm assuming they have a torque converter or a really small maybe 3 speed transmission on some of theses 50cc scotters to get them up to 50ish mph. If I found a smashed up one for...
  6. R

Custom clutch ideas

Dude! Those are sweet! Did u make them out of aluminum? Tig weld? I made a similar style cover out of an old computer case. Used pop rivets and some little metal gussets
  7. R

Stock Predator 212 Muffler.

Would u be willing to sell the pipe u made?
  8. R

Gas tanks and carbs options for a 3.5

Ohh just looking around at other peoples 5Hp builds... am i going to need to run a fuel pump? or only with certain carbs do you need to run a fuel pump?
  9. R

Briggs 5hp flatheads and misc parts

hey, Im looking for the carb adapters to run different carbs on the briggs blocks. You mentioned you ran these motors with gravity feed fuel systems. Id be interested in the carb adapters and carbs if you had any laying around. Thanks!
  10. R

Interesting. Where can I find a carb adapter? EBay I'm assuming? I removed the gas tank clean and repair a few leaks. I then red coated the inside of the tank and while it was drying outside over night someone in my aptment complex stole it.... I don't know why. But if you do have a tank...
  11. R

Hey all. I had a 3.5 brigs model 91212 on my manco and swapped it out for the predator a while back. I no longer have the gas tank for the brigs. I was wondering if someone had a source for brigs parts or had one laying around they would sell me. I have seen one or two new online for like $60...
  12. R

trip to Barber motorcycle museum

omg that penny-farthing with an engine! Screaming metal death trap!
  13. R

Pred 212 gas tank swap

yes stock predator engine, im not sure of the style or size of the outlet on the tank im getting (i will know tomorrow). does the predator have a 1/8 ID gas line to the carb? ill prolly be able to understand/find the right fittings once i get the tank in my hands and pull off the old one.
  14. R

roller in westen NY

Brown, if you could pm me pictures I would like to see what you have, or if you want to post them in the thread.. up to you. Im just reiterating my previous comment because I don't know how to go back and edit for spelling. Thanks!
  15. R

roller in westen NY

oh no i totally understand about the fat tire bikes, would you mind pming me a few bikes of the smaller bikes brown?
  16. R

BIG GILSON MINBIKE / With 8" Wheels / Front & Rear Suspension

does this bike run with a jackshaft set up or do you run it with just a clutch and rear sprocket?
  17. R

Pred 212 gas tank swap

Ive got a used round gas tank on the way, I dont think i need a fuel pump as long as the tank is mounted above the carb for a gravity fed fuel system, right? What would the advantage of running a fuel pump? more options to mount the tank? I have read that people just plug up the breather on the...
  18. R

roller in westen NY

Brown, i could go either way, i have a lead on a 6hp engine. Ideally i would like to find a frame with the brakes still intact or at least repairable, the girlfriend wants a minibike so she needs a good brake so she doesnt ruin her pretty face lol. but I really want a fat tire bike for shits and...
  19. R

roller in westen NY

Hey all. I might be in the market for a decent roller somewhere around rochester, buffalo, syracuse, ithaca. Anyone thats interested in selling or has any leads. Hit me up Please!