Search results

1. burningtoad5000

does my gas tank need a vent?

i was wondering if anyone has had problems involving vapor lock? cuz my stock clone gas tank has such a strong vacum that it will not let the fuel flow into the carb. i can ride until the bowl is empty but then it will just idle. i pulled off the fuel line and it is like holding u thumb over the...
  2. burningtoad5000

evil ed runs out of beer

times are tough
  3. burningtoad5000

stolen mini bike!! help me !!

on saturday my mini bike was stollen. i was at a liquor store in Reseda and was inside for 30 seconds. some guys in a white van pulled up threw it in the van and split. if anyone comes across the bike for sale please p.m. me. the bike is in my avatar pic. here is the map of where it was...
  4. burningtoad5000

Need help finding twist grip for one inch bars

does anyone knows where i can get a twist grip and brake levers for one inch bars ??? i spent a half hour looking and found nothing.
  5. burningtoad5000

Is Anyone Going To the Pamona swap meet in March?

Is Anyone Going To the Pamona swap meet in March? i might go, so let me know what you are going to bring:thumbsup:
  6. burningtoad5000

kids these days

just made $40 off a school report.:gunsmilie:
  7. burningtoad5000

lighting coil on a clone

is it possible to add a lighting coil on to my clone motor?:confused:
  8. burningtoad5000

santa's mini bike run

Santa thinks that he can ride a bonanza mini bike with a 6.5 clone motor from the San Fernando valley to Las Vegas. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E_pqWnydS78&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param...
  9. burningtoad5000

mickey thompson rims complete

i have a complete set of 2 mickey thompson rims with 3\4 inch roller bearings and axles. it has a 35 chain sprocket. the rims are both 6 inch by four inches wide. ready to be put on any mini bike. drop me a pm if you are interested
  10. burningtoad5000

midnight mini bike race S.F.V.

staurday november 22 at 11:30 meet at the Ralph's by atomic cycles 17250 Saticoy St. we will leave to race shortly after midnight. due to the nature of the course and limited vision at night everybody is required to have a light of any kind.