Search results

1. B

I CANNOT find this axle nut anywhere?!

I was riding my Baja Warrior, MB200, whatever you want to call it and the axle nut came off. The axle bent and I ordered another. But of course the axle did not come with a nut.. I have searched high and low for this thing. Online, Home Depot, Lowes, ect with no avail. Its a chinese bike so I am...
  2. B

Baja Warrior REAR SUSPENSION??

The Baja Warrior is a cool little bike that has a lot of potential. But the lack of rear shock absorbers is terrible. Does anyone have any options for adding them? I also need new footpegs and a kick stand spring for the Baja Warrior. Thanks
  3. B

Parts needed for Predator 212

title says it all. looking to upgrade my Predator 212 (Hemi/2nd Gen). Mainly looking for a billet flywheel, billet rod, valve springs (10lb+), or exhaust. But I will consider any other upgrades offered.
  4. B

How to adjust a chain tensioner on baja warrior?

The tension seems to be too loose on the chain on my drive shaft. It rattles and is very noisy. How do I make it tighter? There are two bolts that may adjust it as far as I can tell.
  5. B

How to Find Out Which Generation of Predator 212 I Have?

I am lookng nto moddng my Predator 212cc but a lot of websites have different parts for gen 1-3. I really just wanna start with a billet flywheel. How much does the generation matter for flywheels and how do I find out my gen? I still have the box
  6. B

Noisy Centrifugal Clutch, Help Please

I have a pretty new Hilliard clutch on my 212cc Predator. The clutch makes a slight pinging sound like the bell housing might be getting tapped by one of the shoes. Like I said the clutch is new but when I took it apart it had some slight blue tint to the middle area. I think I read before tha...
  7. B

Question About Shaft Tapper on Predator 212

I bought a Predator to replace the gx200 on my baja warrior. I didnt realize til I got it out of the box that the Pred has a inward taper that you would screw something into. While the gx200 has a protruding thread that you have to screw the castle nut on to. Now, my question is, how do I...
  8. B

Can I swap my GX200 Honda Clone engine with a BSP 196cc OHV racing engine?

My baja warriors gx200 engine vlew up and I was just wonderng if swapping for the ohv would be easy and I wouldnt need any other parts? This is the new one I was thinking about.. 196cc BSP Dupor Honda Clone Racing Motor Billet Flywheel Upgrade Cam Ruxing Carb | eBay This is the old one...
  9. B

Will This Work With My Baja Warrior?

I have a Baja Warrior with the stock gx200 Honda clone engine, but it is on the fritz. Thinking about replacing it. Would this work? 196cc BSP Dupor Honda Clone Racing Motor Billet Flywheel Upgrade Cam Ruxing Carb | eBay Ive read that these can produce ~8.5 hp as opposed to the 6.5 I have...