Search results

1. V

Interesting yard sale day

I'm pretty new in my area, and don't know anyone except a couple immediate neighbors. Today there was a yard sale at the other end of my street (it's pretty long, semi-rural). Someone's old chopper-style roller was visible from the road, but she looked real tired, I wasn't excited. I started...
  2. V

FREE stock MBX10 engine

Anyone interested? Located in VT, may deliver to NY, VT, NH, or MA, would prefer not to ship but I will if you need this badly. Total run time about 30 minutes, barely used, looks and works like new.
  3. V

New kind of #35 chain master link...or what?

I ordered some master links on eBay. The photo in the auction shows the kind of master links I have been using for the past 35+ years of my life as a gasoline-powered toy enthusiast. What the seller sent were these below, like some weird form of link that I guess would work, but all of the...
  4. V

Final questions on MBX10 engine upfit

I've read here until my eyes glazed over, just have a few final questions. I have a Predator 212 on the way. I believe I will need the engine mount adaptor plate and a 3/4" clutch, at the very least. Can I use the stock chain? I was thinking of ordering a new, pre-cut one along with the...
  5. V

VermontGuy checking in

Greetings! I found this forum while searching online for minibike info in general. I had a minibike and a go-cart when I was a kid (let's just say that was a few decades ago!) and got bit by the bug again once I bought some decent land. I watched Craigslist for months and always missed the good...