VermontGuy checking in

Greetings! I found this forum while searching online for minibike info in general. I had a minibike and a go-cart when I was a kid (let's just say that was a few decades ago!) and got bit by the bug again once I bought some decent land. I watched Craigslist for months and always missed the good deals (not many around these parts), and was about to give up hope for this year. Then I saw a Motovox MBX10 on clearance for cheap at KMart and pulled the trigger. Been visiting here and deciding what mods to do, and found that I love the site and the people, so I joined and here I am!

The hunt still goes on for a fun vintage toy, but for now I have something to work on all winter long.

Cheers!

Welcome VermontGuy : You have made your first post and just keep looking you will find that doable project and there always will be help from the members,
Steve :scooter:

welcome to OldMiniBikes its realy a SUPER site, be safe Vermont guy,its good to have you on here,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::smile:

Thanks all! Well my little Chinese toy is bone stock for the moment, though that may change soon. Probably pull it all apart once the snow hits, and have something to hide in the garage with to pass the time.

Look up the " Vermont Minibike Club" I have been a member for about a year and we get together every Thursday night in the Burlington area.