Search results

1. thomas3120

Mikuni 24mm running too rich

Hello, I've done alot to my predator 224cc engine racing head, racing cam billet connecting rod flat top piston, mikuni flatslide 24mm carb.... Its running rich inside tail pipe is very very sooty. I ordered a bunch of pilot and main jets to try. Is it the main jet i need to downsize or both...
  2. thomas3120

just a test

testing
  3. thomas3120

Which one; GX240, GX270,.....?

Thinking of upgrading my mitsubi. 6Hp with something with a bit more Hp and prob. going with a Honda. Was looking at the Gx240 at about 8Hp: GX240-QA2 Honda Engine The 240 has a torque of 13.50 @ 2,500 RPM The OldMiniBikes seems to have more parts for the Gx270... GX270-QA2 Honda Engine 8.5Hp...
  4. thomas3120

Having some trouble dissasembling front fork on mini bike

Hello, Noticed last time on the trail my front shocks would occasionally bottom out. The Mini bike is a Tomberlin Firehawk and has pretty much the same front forks as the Baja 200.. I was able to remove the shock. Undo the clip under the rubber outer seal. Remove the top Allen nut (that has...
  5. thomas3120

Need help/Advice with really firm rear Shocks

Hello, I got these shocks at a local store for dirt cheap. I believe they are Jin Suspension LJ400A coil shocks. Currently have them set up on the rear of my minibike. One of the coils has 350lbs/Inch written on it. Have them adjusted all the way for a softer ride, but they are still way...
  6. thomas3120

Fuel Tank relocation, paint, and other stuff done to my minibike

Just thought I'd post a few pics of my ongoing mini bike project. Decided to relocate the real gas tank above and still use the fake tank as trim for the real tank. Also did a bit of painting, removed muffler and added a straight pipe, Added a rear swing arm with rear shocks... Before...
  7. thomas3120

Looking for Exhaust manifold - straight pipe for my Mitsubishi GT600

Hello, I decided to remove the stock muffler and make/weld a straight pipe that fits inside the left rear shocks, stays clear of the tire and exits rear left under edge of the rear fender: I know the welds aren't pretty, using an Arc welder w/rods and also still learning. Tough time...
  8. thomas3120

Trying to figure out make and pin outs of regulator

Hello, found this regulator and was wondering if any one knows make and or pin outs SM 12V 1409270201 8JBB Appreciate any input Thomas
  9. thomas3120

Help with 2006 Tomberlin FireHawk (similar to baja) LED headlight problems :/

Hello, Recently found a nice round chrome housing with glass front(as the one on bike was missing). I took out halogen bulb? (i believe?) and installed a 6 high powered LED HI/LOW beam assembly. The assembly has all the SMD voltage regulators and resistors(on the assembly). It's a chinese...
  10. thomas3120

Parts for Mini bike?

Hello, Recently received a Timberlin Fire Hawk Mini bike with a Mitsubishi 6.0Hp GT600 engine. I was wondering where I could find the Clutch cover plate (as it's a bit dangerous without it). Here's the bike: Product: Firehawk Minibike with 6 HP Mitsubishi Engine thomas